Chapter 178

Quick Note: This chapter is dedicated to a few of my online friends. If it weren't for this book and my writing, I'd of never met these incredible people. The amazing MoonDeLaNight, snazzy AlliumNoah, incredibly kind Astrixix, wonderful aIIiumduo, and lovely Leah_____Writes. I love each and every one of you, and am so happy to call you my friends. I hope you enjoy this chapter that I made especially for you lot. <3

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 12:36pm
A curly haired girl entered, eyes glued to her phone as she walked up. She wore baggy cream colored pants, white high tops, and a navy colored sweater with a white collar. A crescent moon necklace, and dark framed glasses that seemed to fade to a dark blue.

I smiled, "Welcome to C-"

She stuck her index finger up telling me to wait. I stopped and she finished texting then looked up and smiled with a nod for me to continue.

"Welcome to Coffee Bee, I'll bee your barista- I'm Tommy. What can I get for you?" I asked.

She looked up at the menu then answered, "Mocha cookie crumble frappuccino and a birthday cake pop."

I nodded entering the order, "Nice, oh and I like your phone case."

It was some random Percy Jackson themed case, but it was nice and definetly unique, "Size?"

"The biggest you got!" She exclaimed.

I nodded, "And name for the order?"

"Moon." Her frames definetly complimented her name, it fit perfectly.

She appeared to, again, be busy on her phone. Curious, I glanced down at her phone to see she was sending millions of pictures of some Kpop idol to someone.

I typed in her name then asked, "Who's that you're sending pictures of?"

She scoffed, "Hannie Quokka Quokka. The Quokka. Han Jisung. Hannie. Squirrel."

She payed as I chuckled, "Okay...Well, your order should be out in a bit."

She nodded then walked off, "Finally!- They sent."

"She's got quite the bit of character." Ranboo laughed softly.

I nodded, "Quite."

Ranboo started on her order while someone else ran in right up to the counter. Short brown hair and brown eyes, orange and black framed glasses. Big blue hoodie, khakis, and very snazzy floral patterned shoes. Plus, a bracelt with beads of the word, 'Atlas' on it, "What up barista!? Get me macadamia cookies or I'll-"

Then entered another, "Noah! Get back here!" They walked over and pulled the other close, "Don't run off like that. Now hold my hand."

They held hands and the shorter blushed and went quiet. The taller had short brown hair similar to the shorters. Though they had clear framed glasses, and wore a soft yellow hoodie with black pants and pair of boots. I also noticed a ring on their ring finger, definetly a sign the two were together and dating.

They laughed softly, "Well go on buttercup, you were so enthusiastic before- so order."

Clearly dating, and if they weren't- well actually it was obvious they were. I smiled, "Take your time."

"A medium, regular coffee with sugar and milk-" He smiled, "And a macadamia cookie!"

The other smiled at their loved one then ordered, "And I'll have a vanilla cappuccino- medium, with a fruit parfait, please."