Chapter 35

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 1:27pm
I had just gotten changed and out of the shower. I heard Lexi talking to someone so I walked into the kitchen.

Tommy.....my Tommy. What the heck?

They hadn't noticed me. They were talking and frosting cookies. They were smiling and they seemed to be getting along. This made me smile.

Then Tommy saw me, "Hi Ranboo!"

He stopped what he was doing and ran over to me. He hugged me tight and ofcourse I hugged him back. I saw Lexi smirking at me and the hug lasted a couple seconds till Tommy seemed to realize my aunt was right there.

He pulled away and stuttered, "Uh- H- Hey Ranboo! Good to s- see you."

Lexi laughed, "Don't be awkward Tommy, I don't care about what you two got going on, just keep it PG."

She winked and Tommy went red at what she had said. I laughed, "Tommy she's joking."

He nodded and he was about to walk over to continue what he was doing before but I grabbed his arm, "We're gonna step aside real quick, be back in a sec."

My words were directed towards Lexi, but also for Tommy to pick up on. And he did, he turned around and followed me to my room.

I walked in first and he followed behind me. He closed the door and turned to me, "Ranboo what's wr-"

I kissed him on his soft lips, holding him close to me. He kissed me back and then pulled away smiling.

"Was that all King?" He asked smirking with the familiar pink shade covering his cheeks.

I shook my head and kissed him again. His hands went up to my wet hair and it lasted a couple seconds. Then he pulled away.

He was breathing heavily, "Ranboo uh- we gotta go back....y- your aunts waiti-"

I cupped the side of his face and he stopped talking. He was bright red.....and not so confident anymore.

I laughed, "I know. I just missed you baby."

I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"Your hot with wet hair." He whispered in my ear, "but your even more hot without those sunglasses."

I got the hint and took my sunglasses off. He smiled and held my face, bringing it down to plant a kiss on my lips.

"Ranboo, does she know?" He asked hugging me now.

"No.....I'm sorry I just haven't gotten to it yet." I said frowning.

He smiled up at me softly, "That's okay hun, that just means you can't be touchy."

He booped my nose with his finger and laughed softly. I rolled my eyes, "I'm gonna tell her right now....."

His eyes widened, "Ranboo, take your time. Don't rush it....."

I shook my head and smiled, "No,....I am ready......I promise."

He sighed ans nodded. Then I kissed him again and when we pulled away, we walked out of the room.

When we walked into the kitchen, Lexi smirked, "Took you two long enough."

Tommy turned red again and I laughed.

"About that....so uhm. I was going to tell you tomorrow, but he came over. And there's no point in trying to hide it from you, but we-" I began, but as always she already knew what I was going to say.