Chapter 145

Ranboo POV

Friday ~ 2:22pm
Tommy nodded, "Mhmm, sorry. Me and my uh- associate were sorting stuff out..."

In my mind I literally face palmed, Could he make it more obvious?

I started walking and so did Tommy. He kept in his noises as we reached Bella. Then he leaned on me completely and whispered, "I'm gonna fucking die."

I blushed lightly and held him.

Then Bella spoke, "Alright, so I'm sure all of you have met Tommy. He's gonna be the manager here, and this is Ranboo who will be a manager of another location. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Oh...uh- I- I'm Ranboo and I won't be working here, but I wanted to meet the people who would be working with my- er uh- Tommy." I said and blushed lightly embarrassed.

A girl raised her hand and Bella said, "Your free to speak, no need to raise a hand."

She nodded then smirked, "I'm Dylaney. That's D-Y-L-A-N-E-Y. Do you like Tommy?"

Tommy blushed brightly and so did I as I replied, "Uh- yes?"

I was unsure if Tommy wanted them to know we were engaged or not.

Tommy chuckled, "Ranboo is my fiance."

"Makes sense." Another girl said and laughed.

Tommy sighed, "What do you guys think happened in there?"

"Kissed?" Dylaney asked.

"Made out?" The similiar looking boy next to her asked.

"Sorting stuff out, like Tommy said." A younger boy replied. 

"Ya'll got it in." Another girl said and laughed.

Tommy blushed and looked up at me. I awkwardly laughed, "Obviously not that last one....,but uhm- it doesn't matter what we did anyways- so let's just continue."

"Ya'll took quite a while.....what really did you guys do in there?" Tony asked.

If it was him asking I'd tell him I fucked Tommy so hard he can't walk, but-....I can't say that.

"Nothing." I replied glaring at Tony.

Tommy cleared his throat, "I- I'm gonna take a seat- not cause my crot- I mean my legs hurt or anything....simply because I want to sit down right now"

I pulled out a chair for Tommy in which he sat down in right away in. I kissed his head and whispered, "Better, my love?"

He hummed me a, "Mhmm." Implying yes.

Dylaney awed, "Awe, you two are just so adorable!"

I blushed, "Th- Thanks?"

Tommy blushed too, "Thank you."

She nodded a 'your welcome' and then Bella finally continued speaking on what she had been before.

I stood right behind Tommy's chair, playing with his beautiful blonde hair as Bella spoke.

Tommy POV

Time Skip

Bella had finished talking and now she was getting to know people. I had already met everyone except for one person and Ranboo hadn't met anyone really.

So people came up to us one at a time since I sorta couldn't walk....

"Hey I'm Dylan. And you've already met my sister Dylaney cause she's loud and obnoxious." Dylan laughed and stuck his hand out.

"I'm Ranboo nice to meet you." Ranboo said and shook his hand.

"I'm not obnoxious, just loud. Anyways, I'm Dylaney." She smiled and also shook Ranboo's hand.

Ranboo shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, as well."

"So uhm- fiance eh?" Dylaney asked and winked at me.

I blushed, "Yeah..."

"Fiances were just....'sorting stuff out' and one cam rout un able to walk...nice." she smirked then giggled.

Dylan elbowed here, "Idiot."

"Ow!" She winced and held her side.

I chuckled and Dylan said, "We'll be off now. Bye."

He moved Dylaney along and she scoffed, "I never said bye- Bye Ranboo! Bye Tommy!"

Dylan rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand as they walked off. They seemed to be fighting and Ranboo and I laughed.

"Kaiya. I've met Tommy, but I'd like to meet you." She smiled and put her hand out.

I knew it wasn't a hand shake and I got excited, "Oh! Babe it's a d-" Ranboo did it perfectly and I scoffed, "How did you know and I didn't?"

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "I'm from America, love."

I blushed, "Oh yeah."

Kaiya smiled, "So what really happened in there, huh?"

Ranboo blushed and I blushed too. I looked up at Ranboo and he looked away. I furrowed my brows and whispered, "Help."

He looked up at Kaiya and answered, "Uh- we just kissed."

"And that magical crippled Tommy?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"We made out." I answered, "And I'm not crippled. Infact I can walk perfectly fine. I just want to sit down."

Kaiya shrugged, "Alright, well it's none of my buisness anyways, but uhm....could you stand Tommy?"

I scoffed, "Pfft- Ofcourse..."

I looked up at Ranboo who got the hint. I grabbed Ranboo's arm and pulled myself up. I wobbled and grabbed Ranboo completely, "See. Standing."

She chcukled, but nodded, "Alright then, later."

Ranboo waved bye and so did I. Then I leaned all my body weight onto Ranboo and winced, "My legs...I can't fucking stand."

Ranboo blushed and sat me down, "Sorry babe...I thought I was gentle enough."

"No babe, you were hella rough- but don't worry, I loved it." I winked and he blushed

Ranboo covered himself and I blushed, "Babe!"

"Your doing it to me!" He argued.

I laughed, "Your adorable."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm gonna go....fix it."

"Babe! TMI! And your staying." I said and grabbed his hand.

He sighed, "Fine, but take your flirts easy."

"Mkay." I smiled and then Landon came up.

"Hello Tommy, and sir." He said awkwardly.

"Hey, Ranboo this is Landon." I introduced him because he seemd awkward.

"Nice to meet you. You can call me Ranboo, sir is- just too formal for me." Ranboo chcukled and stuck his hand out.

Landon shook it, "My apol- I mean, alright."

I had told Landon before to not apologize as often and so I gave him a thumbs up. He seemed nervous and said, "Well alright, later!"

Next came up a girl I hadn't seen or met before. She wore a light blue dress with daisies on it. She had brown hair with just a tiny bit if blonde and she had similiar grayish blue eyes to my Ranboo's. She had a white bag, sneakers, and sweater. She sorta reminded me of Ranboo....which is odd cause- I don't see a lot of people with those eyes.

Ranboo shifted uneasy, "Been a while."

"Indeed Ranboo." She smiled.

1,081 words
Sorry I was so late.
I was busy, but uhm I'll probably put out two chapters of Hotshot for this.
And uhm yeah :)
Also!- Let me know who your guy's favorite new character is so far out of Kaiya, Dylaney, Dylan, and Landon. And what's your guess on the mystery girl?
Later Gamers! <3