Chapter 55

Quick Note: 3,000 word Chapter and I wanted to say there will be a lot of angst and mention of Ranboo's past which is dramatic and might be sensitive content to some. There will be warnings before it.

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 12:40pm
We were sitting down together and he asked, "So?..."

"Ranboo, it's true. But, they were talking to me. I stopped hanging out with them in October. And yeah, I did participate in some....of those things...,but that's not who I am. You know that." I said reaching for his hand.

He flinched and pulled it away, "Tommy, I used to be bullied....and I-.......did you take part in that?..."

I wasn't gonna lie to him, even if he didn't like my answer.

"Yes Ranboo.....I did, but I never hit anyone and I never wanted to hurt anyone." I said reaching for his hand again.

He laced our fingers, "I just can't imagine my Tommy being so......mean."

"I'm not. Please, believe me. I'm not like those kids, I'd never do those things. I'm better now, I promise." I said scooting closer to him.

He smiled softly, "I know."

He gave me a soft kiss and then he smiled at me and I said, "You did help me get on a better path though Ranboo."

He blushed, "You did that yourself."

"Yes, but....I couldn't have done it without you......" I gave him another kiss.

He blushed more, "Okay,....I guess so...,but Tommy....What'd they tell you?"

"Nothing important." I said nervously.

"Toms.....please?" He asked.

I sighed, "He asked me what I'd been up to and then he told me to watch my back. But, don't worry he won't do anything, okay?"

I smiled up at him and he turned serious, "Toms...."

"I promise if they try anything I'll tell you." I told him.

"Okay." He said and then we started eating.

When we finished we got up to throw away our trash. We walked back through the courtyard and threw our trash away in the trashcan. As we were walking back I saw....them. They happened to be walking our way and I didn't want them to see me.

I quickly put up my hood and then pulled Ranboo along with me.

"What's wrong Toms?" He asked.

I pulled him against me as I leaned on the wall and replied, "Nothing."

When the three got closer I pulled Ranboo down for a kiss, so they wouldn't see my face. I held it for a while as they passed by and when Ranboo tried to pull away I kissed deeper. When I was sure they were gone I let him go and he pulled away.

"Sorry." I replied shyly.

He wiped his mouth with his sleeve, "Uh, it's okay. It was just a suprise....and an unusualy long kiss."

I smirked, "We've held longer."

He blushed, "Uh....let's go."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him back to the bench. We sat beside each other and he said, "Tommy. Y'know how I don't work the rest of this week?"

"Yeah?" I asked scooting closer to him.

He smiled and pulled me close, "I don't like when we're seperated."