Chapter 93

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 11:39pm
"Toms?....can you please say something?" He asked desperately.

I smiled softly at him, "Babe, I don't want to fight with you. This isn't worth it, you didn't do anything wrong. There's no reason for me to be mad at you."

He exhaled relieved and hugged me, "Thankyou."

I hugged him back, "We need to be able to trust eachother. And I trust that your telling me the truth."

He pulled away and chuckled, "Who are you?"

I laughed, "I'm still me silly....I just think that if we're gonna move forward with our relationship, we need to have trust."

He kissed my forehead, "I trust you."

I blushed a light pink, "And I trust you."

He held my face in his hands, "Your so mature now."

I giggled, "And your still immature as ever."

He gasped and I giggled, "I'm kidding, but seriously. I hate fighting with you and I'm sorry if you thought I'd freak out."

He kissed me and when he pulled away he said, "I didn't think you'd freak out. I just expected you to be a little upset is all. But, I'm glad this is how you've responded. I love you Tommy."

I blushed brightly, "I love you too."

He kissed me and then we pulled away and hugged.

I'm glad we can move passed this.

There was a knock at the window.

Tubbo...

Ranboo jumped out of bed and put his pants on. He covered me with the blanket and said, "Don't get up, kay?"

I nodded and he opened the curtains to reveal Tubbo. He opened the window and Tubbo came in through it.

"Hello Ranboo. Hey Tommy, how was your birthday?" Tubbo asked walking over to me.

I smiled, "It was great Tubs."

Tubbo jumped on the bed and sat beside me, "Good. Except I barely got to spend time with you yesterday. So, I figured we could go to the arcade together and Ranboo could tag along too."

I nodded, "Yeah that'd be awsome! Let's do it!"

Tubbo beamed with joy, "It'll be fun! We can go to the arcade first, then we can go to the movies!- Oh! And then if your feeling up to it, we can go to that old park a-"

"No....we can't go." Ranboo said out of no where.

I looked to him confused, "Why not?"

He blushed and looked away, "Cause....."

What's he all flustered about?

Did he have something planned?

Tubbo got up, "That's rude of you. You can't have Tommy all to yourself. He's not yours."

Ranboo sighed, "Actually....he is mine, but I understand I can't control him."

I blushed and Tubbo asked, "So then why can't he go?"

Ranboo got nervous and looked at me desperately. I gave him a confused face and he came over to me. Tubbo crossed his arms, "No fare. You can't seduce him to hang with you instead of me!"

"I- I'm not." Ranboo said with a stutter.

"Then what are you doing?!" Tubbo asked.

"N- Nothing?" He responded.

Tubbo huffed, "Whatever."

He went and sat down at my desk turning on my PC, "Let me know when we're leaving. I'm not taking no."

I laughed and Ranboo sighed. I looked at him and asked, "What's wrong babe?"

He looked at me desperately, "Seriously Tommy?"

I shrugged, "What?"

He slipped his hand under the blanket and gripped my bare thigh. I winced loudly and then put a hand over my mouth. We looked to Tubbo who luckily had my headphones on.

Fuck....I forgot about how Ranboo crippled me last night.

I face palmed, "Ranboo I forgot. I really want to go hang with Tubbo."

He frowned, "I know you do, and I'd never keep you from doing so, but.....if you wanna go you have to be able to walk."

I groaned, "Why'd you have to be so harsh on me,"

He blushed, "Y- you asked."

I giggled, "I know...you did great....and it was so fucking hot too."

He blushed brighter, "Yeah, well now you can't walk....so what're we gonna do?"

I shrugged, "I should be fine in an hour?"

He looked over to Tubbo, "You think he'll wait that long?"

I smiled, "He might not look it....,but he's full of patience."

Ranboo nodded, "Oh, I know..."

Time Skip ~ 12:37pm

I was sitting up in bed running my fingers through Ranboo's hair as he dozed off with his head on my chest.

"Finally he's asleep. Now let's go Tommy." Tubbo said spinning around in my chair to see me as he took the headphones off. He had been playing Minecraft on my PC this whole time he was waiting.

"Uh- I can't just ditch him." I replied.

He rolled his eyes, "C'mon Tommy. We haven't hung out in a hot minute and I know you want go to the arcade."

I sighed, "I know and I do, but...I can't."

Tubbo stood up and crossed his arms, "Seriously? You 'can't'?"

I shrugged and he scoffed, "And why's that?"

I blushed a bright pink and mumbled, "I physically can't." S

He raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean, 'physically can't'?"

I stopped my fingers from playing with Ranboo's hair and covered my face now, "I mean.....I can't walk."

Tubbo furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion as he asked, "Why not? Did you get hurt?"

I awkwardly laughed, "Something like that?"

He rolled his eyes, "Well you've gotta tell me, Tommy."

"I mean....it's pretty complicated." I replied.

He squinted at me uncertain of what I meant, "I have time..."

I looked at Ranboo who was still asleep and then looked back Tubbo, "It's.....personal?"

He tilted his head suspicious, "I'm your best friend...you tell me everything. I mean- you don't have too, but it'd be nice to know why your blowing me off like this."

I sighed and cleared my throat, "I'll tell you once Ranboo wakes up?"

"Why?" He asked.

Jeez Tubbo- you just won't quit.

I gulped and looked to Ranboo again, desperate for him to awake and save me. Ofcourse that didn't happen though...

1,024 words
Thanks for reading. Tomorrow should definitely be a regular timed update.
Hope you liked the chapter, bye! <3