Chapter 88

Quick Note: Skip the chapter if you don't like the non PG stuff. This is kinda just a filler chapter, so you won't miss anything :)

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 3:49pm
I'd been to tons of places and Techno and Will had bought me a bunch of things. I never went over board though, I was always mindful of prices.

It was loads of fun and I enjoyed my time with them, but even so I missed Ranboo a bunch and couldn't stop thanking about him. I was really excited to go home and see him. 

"Alright, I think that's enough for today, yeah?" Techno asked actually smiling.

I nodded, "Mhmm, thankyou two. This was fun, I'm glad I came."

Wilbur laughed, "See? I told you it wouldn't be so bad. And you never even thought about Ranboo once!"

I just nodded even though it wasn't true.

Techno scoffed, "Seriously? Will, how many times did he zone out?"

Will shrugged, "A bunch, it was odd....why though?"

Techno sighed, "Each time he was thinking of Ranboo."

Wilbur face palmed, "Ofcourse he was."

I shrugged and they laughed. We walked to the car and then we drove back home.

I'm almost home Ranboo.

Time Skip ~ 4:17pm

Ranboo POV

I'm not sure why I ever agreed to being apart from Tommy. I absolutely hate this. It's like a living hell, and I'm not sure how much longer I can last. I couldn't sleep and I was.....touched starved.

I'm never touch starved, because I always have Tommy. However, right now I need him. I've never wanted anything more.

The doorbell rang and I shot up out of bed. I ran out and almost tripped down the stairs. I made my way to the door and opened it. There was my blonde boy smiling at me.

I picked him up and held onto him tightly, "Hey, I'm gonna steal him now."

I ran back to the bedroom with him and closed the door locking it. I hadn't let go of him and he was giggling. I layed down still holding him and then I finally let him go, "I missed you so much."

He kissed my cheek, "I missed you more. And I'm never doing that again. Kiss?"

I kissed him and he kissed back. I got ontop of him not breaking the kiss and he rolled his hips with mine. I pulled away, "Not now, we have to wait till after."

He whined, "Why not? You got ontop of me first."

I blushed and got off him, "Yeah, I shouldn't  have done that."

He sighed, "Can you hold me?"

I grabbed his waist and brought him close to me. Chest to chest as my legs wrapped with his. I kissed along his neck and he moaned just from my kisses.

I stopped and asked, "What's wrong? I didn't bite you....I was just kissing."

He blushed, "Ranboo.....I'm touch starved. And I've never been before, because I'm aways with you....,but it's wierd. I'm craving your touch..."

I blushed a light pink, "I was starved for you too."

He smiled, ".....Can you keep going?"

I laughed softly, "Mhmm."

I began kissing along his jaw line. Then I kissed down both sides of his neck and moved on to his collar bones. With each kiss he squirmed and winced. It was cute, but he was starting to get louder.