Chapter 122

Ranboo POV

Thursday ~ 10:24am
I was welcoming people into the hall and helping people be seated. I was already dressed and the ceremony would begin at 10:50 on the dot.

As I was welcoming people in, I saw Tommy clung to Wilbur and Techno's arms. His arms wrapped with there's. He seemed happy and excited yet nervous.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Hello Ranboo~" Wilbur teased.

Tommy elbowed him and Techno chuckled, "Hey Ranboo."

"Hi." Tommy said blandly.

They walked passed me, but I grabbed Tommy. His brothers didn't mind.

I held his hand, "We were both supposed to go to the backroom, remember? I'm gonna walk up Lexi and you'll carry the rings."

He blushed and stared at our hands, "Yeah."

"Then we'll stand to Lexi's side of the alter, okay?" I asked.

He nodded, "Mkay."

I let go of his hand, "C'mon."

He felt his hand with the other hand and whispered to himself, "So....warm."

I blushed and started walking. He followed me and we went to the backroom. We just stood outside the door waiting to be given directions.

Suddenly a lady, who looked extremely stressed came over to us. I believe she was the wedding planner as she gave Tommy the rings, "I swear to God, you lose them and I'll break y-"

"No need to be so aggressive. We get that it's important." I said scooting closer to Tommy.

She rolled her eyes then walked away.

"Jeez....talk about rude." I laughed.

Tommy laughed, "Yeah...she seemed stressed."

"Well it's a big event, understandable. However she still shouldn't have acted as such." I smiled down at him.

He smiled back at me, "Yeah....thanks for sticking up for me."

"Anytime." I replied.

"It's pretty innit? I like the pink." He said looking around.

I chuckled, "Yeah, though I ways imagined our wedding would be light purple. With a bunch of alliums ev-....sorry."

We both blushed.

He giggled, "Its alright, we're still friends. Plus, I always imagined that if we got married our wedding would be filled with alliums too."

I cupped his face and brought it close to mine, "Y'know we still can...."

He blushed and moved my hand away, "Not now ba-...Ranboo."

I blushed brighter, "I prefer 'babe' if it's coming from your pretty mouth."

He laughed, "Oh stop it."

"Seriously....call me whatever you want." I said intertwining our hands.

He squeezed my hand gently, "Maybe I will."

My heartbeat picked up, "I want to talk to you right after the ceremony."

He nodded, "Mkay...we'll do that."

I smiled, "You'll be mine by tonight."

He blushed and let go of my hand. He slapped my shoulder, "Shut up."

I laughed and grabbed his hand again.

Then the lady came back, "Supposedly you two are dating right?"