Chapter 153

Tommy POV

Not Tommy POV ~ It's Ranboo POV

"That's fine....if you wanna speak, go ahead.

She nodded.

I don't think this is a conversation I'm ready to talk about....or perhaps it's just something I'd prefer not to revisit.

No turning back now though, right....

"So. Listen and let me finish speaking before you interrupt me or make any sort of comments, please...okay?" Genevieve asked politely.

I took a deep breath and then nodded, "Yeah. Go ahead."

She cleared her throat, "I wanted to stop them, I promise you that."

I scoffed, "Yeah we-"

Tommy squeezed my hand gently stopping me, "Babe....hear her out, yeah?"

I sighed and nodded.

"Thankyou Tommy." Genevieve smiled to him.

"Don't smile at him." I rolled my eyes and pulled Tommy closer.

Tommy shook his head, "Ranboo-"

"Ranboo, what is your problem? I just want to talk to you and explain myself, okay?" Genevieve cut him off sounding a little upset.

"Don't cut him off like that." I said completely ignoring what she had said before.

She scoffed, "Seriously?....I make one mistake and years later you treat me like this?- I mean c'mon, have you not grown up and thought logically about this?"

I stood up still holding Tommy's hand, "This was great Genevieve. So nice catching up with you. The food was nice, and I appreciate you inviting us both here. But we should take our leave now, so goodbye Genevieve."

Tommy pulled on my hand a mumbled, "Ranboo."

I tugged on his hand, "No. Now let's go."

Genevieve took a shaky breath, "Fine Ranboo. Run away from the problem again. Go on....flee."

I tugged on Tommy's hand, "Let's go."

"Ranboo." He said and tugged on my hand again.

"Let's go Tommy!" I whispered yelled.

He stood up and looked to Genevieve and Bryan, "Thanks for the invite.....This was really nice till- well y'know. Sorry to rush out like this, Ranboo just can't be an adult, y'know?" He laughed and sighed, "Bye."

Bryan stood up awkwardly and I rolled my eyes at Tommy. Genevieve just huffed and ran off up the stairs.

Bryan cleared his throat, "My apologies if anything she said offended you."

I nodded and Tommy half smiled, "Thanks. Sorry he was so rude."

He nodded and I glared at Tommy. He led us out then waved and closed and locked the door as we walked off.

We got in the car and immediately I groaned, "Ugghhh!"

Tommy sighed and looked out the window. I pulled out of the driveway and started driving back home.

"Why are you so mad about it?" Tommy asked not looking at me, but out the passengers side window.

I bit my lip, "I dunno."

He sighed, "Babe....That could have gone way better then it did. And I feel that you will regret the way you acted soon."

I shook my head, "No....I won't, and your supposed to be on my side, fiance!"

He looked at me, "I love you babe. And I'm always gonna be on your side, okay. I am on your side. But....I can still tell you that how you acted was rude and wrong. You should've heard her out or at least been n-"

"I don't want to talk about it." I cut him off and gulped.

He reached over and rubbed my thigh, "Don't take it out on me, yeah?"

"I won't- And I'm not....I just really don't want to talk about it." I said shakily and sniffled.

"Pull over." He said and so I did.

I pulled over into a parking lot of a local grocery store. He got out of the car and came over to my side. He opened my door and smiled, "Come here babe, let's sit in the back, yeah?"

I got out of the passengers seat and went into the back seat of the car with Tommy. I closed the door and he hugged me.

I hugged him back, "I hate that I came back here."

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

I sniffled, "I hate that I'm back here in America, Tommy."

He rubbed my back, "Oh babe, I'm sorry. How about we take a little break and go back to the UK, hmm? See Lexi, Nelly, Tubbo?"

I gulped nervous, "We can't just book it, and skip school for a couple days, Tommy."

"How about we go next weekend and leave Friday, yeah?" He asked.

I pulled away and held his face, "I'd love that. And I love you very much Tommy."

He smiled, "I love you too Ranboo. And I'm sorry that the old memories and stuff make you sad and upset. I know I must hurt to revisit and talk about the old stuff, but I really think she's just looking to make amends. So tomorrow I want you to-"

"I can't go back Tommy." I interrupted him and gulped.

He frowned, "Babe, I was just gonna say, That I want you to call her tomorrow and maybe talk over the phone rather then in person?....I dunno, it might be easier for you, y'know?"

I nodded and took a nice, deep, calming breath, "Yeah....yeah, yeah your right. Plus we used to feel along great, so...there's something worth salvaging, r- right?"

He nodded, "Yes babe. Its worth it okay?- So you should probably apologize tomorrow when you get on the phone with her, mkay?"

I sighed, "Yeah..."

He kissed me and I kissed back. Then he pulled away smiling "Now let's go home babe, yeah?"

I smiled back at him, "Yeah- but uhm before we go I'd like to say thankyou Tommy."

He blushed, "No proble-"

"Thanks for being mine. You're perfect and I lo- well, you know I love you." I chuckled, "Thanks for all the advice, I appreciate you helping me and being on my side." He was gonna speak, but first I added, "And I'm sorry for getting a little upset with you. I shouldn't have got as frustrated as I did."

He seemed happy, "Thankyou Ranboo. I'm sorry I got all upset too and called you childish....you've shown me your an adult, babe."

I kissed his nose, "Thankyou my love."

We got out of the backseat of the car and then got back into the front seats. He seemed happy about how we'd handled it. And honestly, I was really happy with how we handled it too.

From our first year together.....we've really made growth.

1,076 words
Thanks for reading :]
Sorry I was so late, and I'm sorry about the whole schedule changing thing.
Anyways, Later Gaymers and Gamers! <3