Chapter 91

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 10:21pm
Ranboo handed me a blue bag with gold details. I took it and pulled out 2 books...or journals? I didn't know what they were.

I looked at him confused, "Wha-"

"There some of my memory and dream books....read the titles..." he said nervously.

The first title read, "My New Memory Journal. 11/01/2021"

I looked to him confused, "Ranboo I don't understand....why would you give me these?"

He sighed, "The only things in there....are about you...I haven't written in that one in a while though....the other one....I write in a lot."

I moved the second one to lay on the first one. It read, "The Blonde Boy Dream Book 11/4/2021"

My heart fluttered, "You have dreams about me?"

He blushed and nodded, "Very often yes. Ever since the moment I layed eyes on you."

I smiled, "When do you find the time to write in this?"

He sighed, "I wake up in the middle of the night after the dreams and I write them down. That way I don't forget."

"I've never caught you?" I asked surprised.

He shook his head, "I'm quiet and I never leave the room...."

I didn't know what to say....he has dreams about me?

It was an amazing gift...because-

He took them back with a red blush, "Nevermind! N- Now that I think about it, it might not be the best gift. Sorry it's dum. I can get you a different prese-"

"No!" I yelled pulling back the journals, "I want them!"

He let go, "R- Really?"

I nodded and hugged the journals to my chest, "Its a great gift....cause I get to know how long you've been inlove with me. I get to read all about how you fell inlove with me. And I get to know about all the dreams and thoughts you've had of me."

He smiled, "I'm glad you think so...."

I smiled back at him and asked, "So how are you gonna right about the new dreams about me?"

He chuckled, "I'm gonna make a new one, I filled that one up."

I blushed, "Jeez, how many times have you dreamt of me?"

He pulled me close to him by my waist, "Almost every night..."

I blushed then asked, "Are any of them....I dunno...dirty?"

He turned red again and pulled the books back, "Yes! Many! Give it back! You can't read those!"

I burst out in laughter pulling back, "Many?! Ranboo! Did you get dirty dreams even when we weren't together?!"

He pulled them out of my hands, "...Yeah."

I blushed, "Ranboo.....have you ever had a sex dream about me?"

He looked away and nodded. I smirked, "Give me the journals. You already denied me sex, I can atleast have the sex journals."

"They're not sex journals! Some of them are personal! There's only like one sex dreams. Plenty dirty...and the rest are personal Tommy." He said embarrassed.

I put my hand out for the journals, "I'm kidding babe. I know they mean a lot to you. I really want them....please?"

He handed them back to me, "Are you gonna read them?"