Chapter 148

Repeat of Last Quick Note:This is gonna be written in italics because it's a memory from the past- Not a flashback, so there is other POVs. And when people think in their head it will be bolded- Just so ya'll know ahead of time :) Also, this is one big memory, but it's gonna break off into different small ones as it leads up to the main point.

Ranboo POV

I sat on the bench with two of my friends waiting for Gigi, Brian and his friends.

My feet dangled from the bench and I kicked my feet humming.

Familiar white sneakers popped into my view and I smiled knowing it was Gigi. I looked up, "Gigi!"

She smiled and I popped up from the bench for a hug. Then followed Brian and 2 other friends.

....I didn't expect this many people.

I shrugged it if though, it was just more people to show the flower crowns.

"Alright, let's go." Gigi smiled to the group and we all followed her.

I walked closely beside her and Brian was on the other side tryna hold her hand. I dodnt understood their "relationship", meaning I was confused on wether or not they were dating.

Whatever though.

We continued walking and I was happy.

I was gonna get to show all these people something special!

Break off to Old Memory ~

Old broken down tree house. Light shinning in through the leaves and window. Same place as before, a little older.

Gigi laid down on the floor humming. She had a big smile as she moved her head and feet back and forth.

I sat up from my bean bag and sat criss cross beside her, "Why are you smiling?"

"Cause I have everything to smile for." She smiled even brighter.

"But- what's the reason?" I asked.

She laughed and sat up, "No one needs a reason to smile.....We just do."

"But- Why?" I asked becoming a little more confused.

She sat criss cross onfront of me now. She grabbed my cheeks and lifted them, "Smile Ran."

I giggled and then smiled.

"It's a way of expressing how one feels. So if your not sad or angry- then smile." She said pointing to her smile.

I nodded, "Okay....,but what if I'm hungry?"

"Be a happy hungry person." She laughed.

I laughed along with her.

A question arised and I needed to ask, "Why do you smile, Gigi?"

"I smile so others will smile. I smile so you'll smile. I'm happy.....so that others around me can be happy. I'm just a little girl who smiles...Either way....I don't need a reason." She maintained her smile.

I nodded, Smile so others will smile....

What a strange thing to say...