Chapter 49

Quick Note: 3,000 word plus chapter. PG warning in here when you get there. Other than that, enjoy.

Tommy POV

Tuesday ~ 3:03pm
I was outside with Techno and we were waiting for Ranboo. Wilbur was picking us up and just then I saw Ranboo come out of the building with Purpled. They were laughing and smiling.

"Hey there's Ranboo. Go get him, Wilburs almost here." Techno said.

I nodded and headed over towards the two. I came up from behind and laced my fingers with Ranboo's. I held onto his arm and leaned into him saying, "Hello."

Ranboo looked down at me and smiled, "Hey."

Then Purpled rolled his eyes, "Yeah alright. See ya around Ranboo. Bye Mr. Clingy."

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and then walked off.

Ranboo kissed my head and I looked up at him smiling, "Wills almost here, so c'mon."

He nodded and then we walked back over to Techno.

"Wilburs here, c'mon." Techno said and then we followed him down the sidewalk to the car.

We saw Will's car and then Techno got in the passengers seat. I sat in the back with Ranboo and clung onto his arm. My brothers didn't seem to care or they chose not to say anything about it.

Ranboo however tried pulling his arm away and then whispered, "Tommy stop, sit up straight your gonna make them mad."

I whined, "Ranboo stop it."

I heard Will laugh and then he said, "No worries Ranboo, I've.......come to terms with it. Honestly, I'm just glad someone loves my dorky little brother. However, I'm not sure how you deal with him."

I rolled my eyes and Ranboo looked down at me smiling, which made me smile. Then he told Wilbur, "Well, when you love someone this much, you sorta just put up with it-...er....well......"

Will and I laughed then Techno said, "Don't sweat it, we know. And yes I'm alright with it,.....I'm glad he has someone like you."

I looked up to Ranboo and muttered, "I love you." For only him to hear.

He smiled at me and whispered back to me and my ears only, "I love you."

Time Skip ~ 3:26pm

We had got home not too long ago and I was sitting on one couch next to Ranboo. Holding his hand and still holding his arm while I leaned onto him. Techno and Wilbur sat on the other couch beside each other.

"Do you lot want to have a game night? I know it's Tuesday, but I'm really bored." Wilbur said smiling.

"Yeah, I'd love too!" Ranboo said excited.

I held on tighter to Ranboo and then said, "Why, so you can try beating him in Uno?"

Techno laughed, "Uno? Please, there's plenty more games we could choose from."

Wilbur got up and pulled out his phone, "I'll call over Tubbo."

Then he left to call Tubbo and Techno asked, "Want to decide what to play with Rock Paper Scissors?"

Ranboo's eyes lit up and he gasped smiling innocently, "Yes please! How many rounds?"

"40, so that means first t-"

"21, got it!" Ranboo exclaimed.

He got up trying to go over to Techno, but I pulled him back down. "He's not playing Rock Paper Scissors with you Techno. Its all psychological and stupid."