Chapter 107

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 12:03pm
Tommy had been on his break and he just sat there staring at me as I did my homework on my laptop.

"You almost done?" He asked.

I kept my focus on the screen, "Almost, why?"

"Well.....I'd like to talk to my boyfriend." He sighed.

"We're talking now, aren't we?" I replied.

He sighed, "Whatever, I'm gonna get back to work."

I rolled my eyes and closed my laptop, "Fine....come here."

He smiled and sat on my lap. He hugged me and I hugged him. I kissed his head, "How much longer is your break?"

He groaned, "I have like six minutes left."

"Kay, and what did you want to talk about?" I asked as I removed the flat cap from his head.

I began running my fingers through his soft hair and he replied, "Uh- We can talk about it later."

"You sure?" I asked.

He nodded. He looked up at me and smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and kissed his nose.

"Why are you less touchy now?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow, "Was I more touchy earlier?"

He nodded with a light blush, "Yeah....you said we were gonna...go to the restroom. Remember?"

I blushed, "I- I was joking...."

He turned red, "Oh! R- Right!..."

We fell silent and I rubbed his leg gently, "How much time do you have?"

He looked to the clock, "Five minutes."

I pulled him closer onto me and hugged his waist tightly, "I think we have time..."

His whole face went red, "No! I- It's fine..."

I chuckled, "You sure?"

He nodded, "Yeah....I'm good."

I began to kiss along his neck. His face heated up and he bit his lip. I chuckled, "You like it baby?"

He nodded and I kissed his nose, "Would you like me to continue?"

"Please?" He muttered.

I continued kissing along his neck then bit his collar bone. He winced, "R- Ranboo..."

I began to suck on his skin leaving him a bad hickeye. I pulled away and he was bright red, "No hickeys..."

"A little late darling." I replied.

He looked away and I immediatly turned his face back to look at me, "Can I keep going?"

He nodded, "Don't ask...it makes it awkward."

I kissed him and bit his lip. He moaned and let my tounge in. I kissed him deeper and he wrapped his arms around me neck. He winced and I pulled away for air. Then I reconnected my lips with his and he rubbed against me moaning. I held his hips tightly and pulled away, "You can't rub against me here baby."

He blushed, "S- Sorry...."

I chuckled, "Don't worry about it."

I kissed him again, gently and when we pulled away he sighed, "I only have a minute."

I frowned, "What time are you off?"

"Three." He responded.

I huffed, "That's a long shift, why'd you schedule it like that?"