Chapter 13

Tommy POV

Tuesday ~ 9:41am
Ranboo had finally left. I know I told him the reason he had to go was because of my mum, but it was really because of my dad and brothers....

My dad travels as work, and it's already the beginning of December. That means he'll be coming home for holiday, and then gone on his next big business trip to who knows where in late January.

This also means my brothers will be temporarily moving back in. They dont live very far, but I don't see them around around a whole lot in a home setting. I usually see Techno at school, but he's my teacher. I only ever see Wilbur when he feels like inviting me to concerts that he has with his band.

This always happened on holidays, they came back....and it was like we were a normal happy family. It never lasted though, it's not like I wasn't shown love or attention as a child, because trust me I was spoiled rotten. However, sometimes I miss them.....and there's certain things I have to tell them and want to share with them.

I always share with my mother. Though I haven't exactly come out to her.....or my dad and brothers. I'm nervous, and I know they'll support me.....but I just wonder if they'll think of me differently. I don't want things to change between us.

All of a sudden, a knock came from behind my door. I got up and opened it to see my mom. She had a slightly suspicious face on and she was wearing an apron with a spatula in her hand. She tried to peak over my shoulder, almost like she was looking for something.

"Goodmornin mum, are you looking for something?" I asked her nicely.

"No.....I was just wondering if that friend of yours was still here, because I thought I heard talking." She replied still trying to look around as if I was hiding something.

I tried playing it off, "You mean Tubbo? I thought you didn't mind him?"

"I don't mind Tubbo, he's welcome whenever, he's Tubbo!.....However I was just a little suspicious that the taller friend you had might still be here when I told him he had to go." Her eyes finally met mine as she raised an eyebrow.

"No he's not here. But if you don't mind me asking, why don't you mind Tubbo?" I wasn't really trying to change the subject as I was before, I was genuinely curious.

She shrugged and smiled, "You've known him since the age of three and you two have been friends ever since. He's like another son to me. I'd care for him like my own. He's sweet, responsible, and mindful not only of you but others aswell. Plus, he's never proved me to be wrong about that."

I nodded slowly, "Okay, that makes sense."

With that said, I followed her down the stairs and to the kitchen. I saw a messy kitchen, and an old book opened on the counter.

"I know dads coming, but don't you think the old recipe books a bit much?" I asked as I took a seat at the dinning table.

She walked to the counter and continued where she had left off, "No, I think it's thoughtful and plus, your father loves it."

I simply nodded and then pulled out my phone. I scrolled through social media for a bit, until I heard the doorbell ring.

"Go get that Tom, it could be your father." My mom said as she flipped a pancake. 

I hummed in reply and went to get the door. I opened the door, and there stood my father. I hadn't seen him in what felt like forever. I hugged him and he hugged me back. We stayed like that for a little till we pulled apart.

"You've gotten a bit taller, yeah Tom? How've you been?" He asked smiling.

"Well, you haven't seen me since August for Will's big concert, So ya I did get taller. And I've been good dad, how have you been?" I asked smiling back at him.

"Great!" He exclaimed.

With that, I welcomed him inside and he came in. He saw my mum in the kitchen and went over to her. I just sat back down at the table, rolled my eyes, and let them have there moment.

I wish Ranboo was here so I could have my significant other- I- I mean my friend, he's not my significant other....

My dad sat down at the table with me. "How longs she been at it?"

"I don't know, I woke up not too long ago, but I think she's been up longer. She says you like it, so she does it all the time." I replied chuckling quietly.

He laughed too, "I do.....I appreciate her for that. She does all the little things. It means so much to me. It's heart warming when she does things like this, because.....it shows me that she cares."

I just looked at him, and he looked back at me. "Sorry! Not that you really care, your young. You won't find real love till a while, and if you do.....your dam lucky son."

I just nodded and then he went on about his trip to.....somewhere. I wasn't really listening....I was too lost in thought.

Love.....am I really too young to find real love? Hmmmm.....maybe I am......but I was sorta hoping I'd find it soon. I want what my parents have. I want........love. And I think I want to find it in Ra-

My thoughts were interrupted by my mom dropping multiple plates of food on the dinning table.

Wait ......what was I thinkin about?.....

I had lost my train of thought....

"Alright! Now, I know Techno and Will aren't coming till Friday, but I still wanted to prepare a nice breakfast for your arrival." She smiled at my dad and he smiled back.

"Thank you darling."

'Darling?...'

My dad laughed, "Sorry, I know you don't like all the sappy love and petnames."

I could've sworn I thought that only in my head. Guess not. Finally, my mom sat down and we began eating. My mom and dad caught up and I drifted back into thought...

....Darling?.....didn't Ranboo call me that this morning? Does that mean he.....loves me?.....no, I'm thinking wayyyyyy too much into things.

I laughed to myself.

Maybe he does love me, but 'darling' can't be the big sign that he does.....it's just a silly name that's shows he cares.....

He cares about me....

I shrugged it off.

Once we'd finished eating, I took all the dishes and washed them. My mom and dad went to sit in the living room. I was happy my dad was home. Though, I was nervous for when my brothers would arrive. Not because of how they are, but because once everyone was here....I was gonna come out.

1,160 words
Okay so, the next ones gonna be Ranboos talk with Lexi and Tubbo.
Then it'll go back to Tommy.

OMG I can't believe I got #1 on allium duo. I'm just so happy! I never thought I'd hit another #1 right after Tomboo. This is just so cool. Thankyou all for reading. Yall made this possible gor me, and I can't express how happy this makes me. <3

Anyways, hope yall liked it and again, thankyou so so so much for reading! :D