Chapter 162

Ranboo POV

Monday ~ 12:32pm
I'd just got out of my second class of the day. I wanted to call Tommy for lunch, since he had been wanting a lunch date.

I went to contacts and there under favorites was, Toms❤.

I hit call and it began ringing. A couple rings later and my fiance answered, "What up babe?"

"You wanted to go to lunch, right?" I asked.

"Oh....uh- babe I called you. But uhm- you didn't answer, and I figured you were busy. So I uh-...I went to lunch with some classmates. Im actually currently at that lunch, uh- sorry babe." He said trying not to hurt my feelings.

I cleared my throat, "No, no worries. I'll probably go by the house and grab something. Maybe next time."

"Okay cool. Love ya, bye!" Tommy said then hung up.

I sighed and went up to a random couple that was walking. I held out the bouquet of flowers, "Want these?"

The guy frowned, "Stood up?"

I laughed, "Sorta?"

He smiled, "Sorry bout that- Thanks man."

He took the flowers and gave them to his girlfriend. I walked off to the car and then drove home.

Tommy POV

I hung up and went back over to the table with my classmates. There was three of them, four counting me.

I had called Ranboo when I got out of class, but he didn't answer. I figured he was still in class or just didn't see my call cause he was busy. I didn't think he'd want to go to lunch anyways, so when they invited me- I saw no harm.

I don't think Ranboo's mad at me at all, he's probably just disappointed because he wanted to see me. Which I'd of loved to see him too- Especially cause I've been wanting a lunch date, but I guess schedules can get a little messy.

I mean- I love Ranboo and all, but....I really miss having friends. Like Tubbo, Jack, and even Purpled sometimes. I miss having game nights with Techno and Will. Movie nights with Lexi and Nelly were fun. Cooking with my mum and dad was also cool. I just want to do new things, not essentially new. Just- Not the same thing every day. I need other things in my life.

So I jumped at the opportunity of lunch with classmates. I could potentially make friends in college.

Time Skip ~ 12:44pm

Ranboo POV

I was currently at home eating a sandwich. I was really bored without Tommy. I put on the TV and watched some random show.

Once I was done eating I washed my dish and then went and sat on the couch. My next class was at 1:45pm, so I had a bit of time before I would take off. I was really hoping my Tommy would come home.

Time Skip ~1:02pm

I was so bored- I face timed Lexi. It rang for a while then I got an answer.

"Ranboo! My boy, how are you?!" Lexi smiled brightly.

I smiled, "Good, I've missed ya. Nelly there?"

"No, she's actually out with a friend at the moment. I've just been working." She said.

I nodded, "Well how have you been?"

"Great actually. Everything's going well with me and Nelly. Oh!- We saw Tubbo recently! Says he misses you guys." Lexi chuckled.

I sighed, "I miss you all."

"Awe bud, I'll see you at....Christmas?" She asked unsure.

"Yeah.....In four months." I frowned.

She frowned too, "Sorry....Tommy there?"

"No. He's out with classmates for lunch." I groaned jealous, "How do you deal with Nelly wanting to hang out with other people besides you?"

Lexi laughed, "I done care if Nelly wants to hang out with her friends! I just care that she's happy. And if she's bored of a pattern, I'd like her to have fun and go do something new and exciting. Let Tommy make friends. I know you're a little antisocial, but Tommy isn't."

I huffed, "Still....I wish I was there."

She sighed, "Oh Ranboo, you two are way too clingy."

"I just- love him. He's mine and mine only. And I shouldn't have to share whats mine. Now I know he's his own person and everything, but I want every second of his time." I sighed then laughed, "Okay, maybe I should be more understanding."

She nodded, "Mhmm, and hey- Staying away for a while makes them miss you more." She giggled then continued, "Well, say hi to Tommy for me kay?- I've gotta get going. Don't be late to class. Love ya Ranboo."

"Thanks for the advice Lex. Love ya, bye!" I waved and hung up.

Perhaps I'll reconsider the double date.

I got up grabbed my things and turned off the TV. I then left the house, and locked the front door. I got in the car and drove off back to school.

Time Skip ~ 1:21pm

I just arrived at school. Class didn't start till a while, so I called my Tommy.

It rang for quite a while then he answered sounding troubled, "Hey Ranboo."

"Hi honey, I wanted to talk to you about that date." I smiled though he couldn't see.

"Oh okay, well uhm- How about a little later? Class starts in like ten minutes." He said trying to rush.

"I can't have you for like two?" I awkwardly laughed.

He sighed then yelled, "Okay fine! What Ranboo?!"

My eyes widened, "Well first off, maybe a shift in your tone. Dial it down a bit?"

He cleared his throat then quieter but still loudly, "What is it babe?!"

"Okay, what's your problem right now?" I said upset.

"Nothing. I'm just asking what?" He said sounding annoyed.

"Did I interrupt something Tommy?" I asked.

"Yes. So could you hurry up?" He huffed.

I scoffed, "Tommy, why're you so mad?"

"I'm not mad! J- Just frustrated right now, okay?! So could you hurry up- cause I need to go already." He gulped.

"This has nothing to do with me, huh?- Tell me what's wrong baby." I said softly.

"I- It has everything to do with you!" He sniffled upset.

I furrowed my brows, "Toms?....What happened?"

I heard quiet crying and shifting around.

"Ranboo no one likes me!" He yelled and sniffled.

My eyes widened, "Wh- What?"

"Lunch. Lunch was awful!-" 

1,057 words
Hope you liked it :]
If you haven't checked my message board, please go check!
Alrighty then- see you next time!