Chapter 27

Tommy POV

Monday ~ 10:47pm
I'd spent the whole day with Tubbo. He even stayed for dinner. It was amazing. He'd gone home now, and I was now in my room listening to music while scrolling through my social media.

I was bored, it was getting late, and I was tired. I was gonna go to bed now, but before I did, I wanted to say goodnight to Ranboo. I was too tired to call so I just texted him goodnight and the went to sleep in my bed.

Time Skip ~ Wednesday ~ 11:53am

Ranboo POV

It'd been a couple days since I'd seen Tommy, and I kinda missed him. Though I do say goodmorning and goodnight to him everyday.......it would be nice to see him.

I had just finished eating breakfast with Lexi. I was bored and Lexi wanted to go shopping today before Christmas, since it was on Saturday. I needed to buy a couple presents too actually, so I decided to go with her.

She was already ready, so I quickly went and chanaged out of my pajamas. Once I was ready, Lexi and I went down to the car. She drove us to the plaza and then we went around on our own shopping. We decided we'd meet back up at the car around 1:30.

Tommy POV

11:58am
I had been spamming Ranboo's phone while I was playing minecraft on my PC with Tubbo oline. Ranboo usually texted me goodmorning, so this was odd. I had called and texted him quite a couple times this morning, but I'd gotten no response.

I didn't let myself worry though, I just undeafened on discord and continued playing with Tubbo. We'd been playing since 9 in the morning though, so we decided it was time to get off already. We said goodbye and then I hopped off. I went down stairs and saw Christmas decorations being set up by mom and dad.

"Hey Tom, your brother's are going Christmas shopping in a bit. You might want to tag along. You could get presents for Tubbo.....or maybe Ranboo~...." My dad had muttered the last bit, but I heard him.

I huffed annoyed, "Stay out of it dad,.....but yes I'd like to go with them."

"Alright, then go change and ask them." My mom said smiling.

I nodded and ran up the stairs. I knocked on Techno's door to ask if I could come, because I knew Wilbur would say no.

He opened the door and asked, "What's up Tommy?"

"Uhm, not much...." I dragged out the end of my sentence.

"What did Wilbur do now?" He sighed.

I laughed, "No! Nothing. I just wanted to know if you would take me along with you to go Christmas shopping."

"Oh, yeah. Go get ready and meet me and Wilbur downstairs. If your not there in 10 minutes we're leaving okay?" He said.

"Yeah alright." I said.

He smiled and I went to my room. I got ready fast. When I was done changing, I quickly went downstairs.

"Ughh. Let's just leave him! Cmon Techno." I heard Will say.

"No, he has 2 minutes left." Techno said.

"Awe, thankyou Techno. I knew you cared." I said as I walked into the living room.

"Go get in the car Tommy, you made me wait so long." Techno said blandly trying to hide the fact he did indeed care.

I rolled my eyes, said bye to my mum and dad, and then went out to the car. I waited a couple of minutes and then Techno and Will came out.