Chapter 52

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 4:00pm
I sat down in the back corner looking out the window of Mr. Davidson's classroom. I had been here for about an hour and was supposed to be catching up on work. I had a hour and all I could think about was Ranboo.

I wanted to know more about his past and why he was having those dreams. But, most of all I just wanted to be with him.

"Hey, wheat have you been up to lately?" A familiar voice asked.

I turned to see an old....friend? His name was Kyle, and he wasn't a very good figure. I had been trying to stay away from him and his friends ever since we'd gotten in trouble for vandalizing the bathrooms. I hadn't participated, but I was there. I wasn't punished as severely as he and his friends had, but I still had a bit of detention.

It was around September when I'd met them and started hanging out with them for a while instead of Tubbo. I thought they were cool and I wanted to be like them. Then I figured out they were just assholes who thought they were cool. They're always in detention and I'm pretty sure they've all been to juvie before.

I had participated in some bad activities with them in the past, and I used to have failing grades and lots of detention. That was till October, when I decided I didn't want to be 'friends' with them anymore. So, I actually gave school and effort and then I tried avoiding them. They got mad and started following me around, so I had Wilbur tell them off because Techno was a teacher and couldn't. Which went rather nicely in the end.

They still bothered me every once in a while until I met Ranboo early November. I tried to avoid them completely because I figured if Ranboo saw me hanging with a crowd like them he'd never want to be my friend. He was a goody two shoes, and I really liked him. I also didn't want to get caught being with Ranboo infront of them though. They werebe sorta homophobic and I didn't need that negativity in Mt life anymore.

My grades have been picking up, I've avoided detention till now, and I'm in a healthy relationship with Ranboo. I don't need to 'reunite' with these assholes ever again. I don't want to.

"Life." I replied blandly.

He nodded, "Y'know, Mr. Davidson just walked out. We could set up a-"

"No." I interrupted him.

He scoffed, "What happened to you? You use to be cool. Now what? Are you some teachers pet?...but then how'd you end up in detention?"

"It doesn't matter. Why don't you go sit with your friends and leave me alone." I said turning away.

He got up then whispered into my ear, "You better watch it."

I turned to meet his eyes, "Or what prick?"

He smirked, "We can make this a 3v1 kid."

I backed up into my chair and almost slipped off, "Leave me alone."

He stood up and laughed, "Oh don't be so serious Tommy. I'm just playing around."

He winked and laughed as he walked away.

I turned to look put the window. He wouldn't be a problem anymore. I had nothing to worry about. I just need to pass the next 40 monutes....

Ranboo POV

I'd been at work for a while and I got off early today at 5:30pm. I had about an hour till I was off and Lexi would come pick me up. I was extremely bored, and the Cafe wasn't too busy.

I stood behind the counter leaning on it as I looked outside the window. People walking down the sidewalk and cars driving by. Just waiting for someone to walk in or for someone to pull into the parking lot.