Chapter 159

Ranboo POV

Sunday ~ 4:19pm
We got home. I pulled into the driveway and kissed Tommy's hand then let go of it. We both got out of the car and then walked up to the front door.

"Lock that car babe." Tommy said clinging to my arm.

I locked the car and it honked as a signal. Then I got out the house keys and unlocked the front door. We walked in and Tommy locked the door behind us. I set the keys down and then went to the fridge.

I took out a Coke can and went to Tommy, "Look baby, I got you your Coke."

He beamed happily, "Thanks babe!"

He grabbed the Coke and kissed my cheek. He cracked the can open and took a sip, "Mmmm."

I'm suprised he doesn't care about it being the smaller cans. He always complains when I get the small ones.

I shrugged it off, "So. How about we go sit on the couch and talk, yeah?"

He nodded and then we went to the couch. We sat down and Tommy put his legs over mine, "So, I've been really bored lately. There's nothing to do when we have free days together, y'know?- Now trust me, I love spending time with you, but I enjoyed hanging out with friends. I just really wanted to have fun...So without thinking it through I asked. I didn't think it would be that bad though, cause you'd be there with me and nothing bad would even happen."

I sighed and kissed his cheek, "Sorry about my idiotic comments, I got riled up, jealous, and upset. I misinterpreted the meaning of the double date and I shouldn't have. I'll have more faith in you next time my love."

He beamed happily and hugged me tightly, "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I matched his energy.

He sighed and then pulled away, "Now that that's clear- Why did you get the mini cans, again!?"

I shook my head slowly, "I knew it...I just know you too well."

He raised a brow and tilted his head a little to the side seeming confused on what it was I was referring to.

I chuckled, "Don't worry. It's nothing dear."

He nodded, "Right, well- I want my big Coke cans."

I sighed, "Baby that's a lot of sugar for you."

He shook his head, "No it's not."

"Yes it is. And I need you nice and healthy." I told him as I rub his side.

He groaned, "But Ranboo!"

"Tommy~" I cooed and kissed his nose.

He blushed ever so lightly, "Fine. But I'm having two of them."

"No you're not silly." I laughed.

"Mhmm, we'll see." He shrugged and drank his Coke.

I kissed his head, "You're hilarious."

"Wasn't a joke." Hd rolled his pretty eyes.

I sighed, "One Coke."

"Babe?" He asked.

"Mhmm?" I hummed.

"I'm hungry. Can you make dinner?" He yawned, "Also I'm tired."

I smiled, "Yeah. Go nap in our room, I'll make us sonething."

He set his finished Coke can down. He layed down and put his head in my lap, "Goodnight- I expect food when I wake up."

I scoffed then sighed, "Goodnight baby."