Chapter 39

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 7:44pm
"Well for starters, you should've let me know we were engaged." He said smirking.

I blushed red, "It was the only way for him to back off. Plus we're practically married."

Now he went red, "How so?"

"I'm your first, last, and only love." I said cupping the side of his face with my hands.

He seemed to blush brighter, "How can you be so sure?"

This kinda made me upset, "Do you love me Ranboo?"

His eyebrows came together in confusion, "Well yeah, but-"

I cut him off, "Then that's final."

He became serious now, "Yeah, but Tommy....things happen and people split up. Honestly, nothing las-"

I kissed him and when I pulled away I told him, "If there's one thing that lasts, I'll make sure it's this. Forever, I promise you. Now can we please drop this?....I really hate the thought of us sperating."

He nodded his head and then randomly asked, "Tommy do you have a type?"

I nodded, "Yep, it's 6'6'' guys with dirty blonde hair, grayish blue eyes, and black sunglasses."

He raised an eyebrow, "Y'know that guy was about 6'4''. And he had brownish blond hair......he also had black sunglasses."

".....look Ranboo, your my type. Hes not." I said lacing our fingers back together.

"Toms, theres other people like me. And he was almost basically a twin." He said frowning.

"He's an asshole, and your a sweetheart. My guy needs to be smart, with straight A's, caring, cautious, touchy, hot....and a good kisser. " I said smiling.

He laughed softly and blushed, "So your type just doesn't exi-"

I interrupted him and grabbed his collar pulling him close, "Its you......only you. I'm not interested in any other."

I climbed onto his lap facing him. I hugged him and he hugged me. With my face against his chest, I could hear his heart beat and I could feel his warmth.

"Y'know, your very clingy.....and protective like your brothers." He said holding in his quiet laugh.

"I'm nothing like my brothers." I said snuggling closer to him.

"You kicked that guy in the butt......and all for me~" he teased.

I rolled my eyes, "It was because he wouldn't stop hitting on me."

"Yeah and when he finally did stop, he moved on to me......y'know I thought he was gonna kiss me or somethin...." he said quietly.

The thought of Ranboo kissing anyone else but me made me anxious and upset. "Your mine! I- I mean...If he kissed you.....I don't know what I'd do...."

He tilted my chin up to look at him. "I love you baby."

I went red, "I love you more."

Then he kissed me softly on my lips and we carried on with what we had been doing at the diner. A couple moments later though, he told me it was time to get going.

Time Skip ~ 9:10pm

We had just arrived at my house. I walked in and he stayed outside.

"Goodnight." He muttered.

"Yeah right." I replied smiling. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house. Then I locked the front door and he sighed.

"Toms, no one's home. I don't thi-" He told me, however never pulling back from my grip. I shushed him.