Chapter 50

Ranboo POV

Flashback ~

Wednesday ~ 12:07am
I woke up in the never ending field that use to be a nightly thing.

It's been a while....

I got up and the process began. I came to the split tunnels and went towards the one that held the voice of my blonde boy. However when I took a step forward, I couldn't go through. It was like an invisible force field that I couldn't break through.

What's happening?....

Suddenly, it was like all control that I had over my body was stripped away from me.

"You stupid homo, get your ass over hear..." I knew who it was....and I was afraid even though I've heard the line a million times.

My body stopped moving and then turned to the other path. My body very slowly resisted my own will and took step by step down the tunnel path. I felt like I was betraying Tommy. Like I was......being pulled back to my past and leaving what I truly wanted and loved behind.

And as my body took every step, I heard him, along with all his past sobs and pleads to me....

Step

"B- But I can't give you anythi-"

Step

"R- Ranboo.....don't you want...more?"

Step

"Ranboo I can't give you what you want and I'm not eno-"

Step

"How can someone like you.....even like someone like me?"

Then his anger and disappointment....

Step

"You fuckin asshole! I knew you were cheating, and I knew it was true! I never stood a fucking chance! I hate you!"

Step

"Ranboo....things happen and people split up. Honestly, nothing lasts...remember?"

Step

"There's nothing to explain, y- you....cheated."

Step

"It's like I don't even know you....."

Step

"Ranboo stop. Let me walk away. Stop making me feel. I hate it. I- I hate you!"

But it was me who was the one walking away.....and leaving him, going down the tunnel that I was afraid of.

The tunnel of my past.

End of Flashback ~

Then I woke up, crying silently.

Tubbo was sitting beside me and hugging me. "It's okay Ranboo, don't worry.

I looked to my right and there was no Tommy......what the heck?

"Wh- Where's Tommy?" I asked sniffling.

"I don't know. Maybe he's in the restroom." Tubbo said rubbing my back. "He'll be back in a moment though, I know it."

I nodded and hugged him back.

Tommy?.....Where are you?.......

I could bearly move as silent cries come through.

All I want is you....to come back to me....

Then the bathroom door opens and a tired blonde boy yawns. Then he looks over his face changes to worry as I sob. He seems shocked and worried as I open my arms. Begging him to come back and he jumps on th bed. Crawling over to me and then hugging me.

"What's wrong babe?" He said quietly as he rubbed my back and hugged me tightly.

"J- Just a b- bad dream..." I muttered.

"Ranboo.....is it the same as the last time? The one you told me about..." Tubbo asked.

I had forgot that I'd told Tubbo and Lexi about it when I had first had it.

I nodded, "Yeah...., but it was different. I didn't walk through the tunnel I wanted to."

Tubbo sighed shakily, "I'm sorry Ranboo....I don't know what any of it means."

"Ranboo, can you tell me about it? Please." Tommy said with teary eyes, ".....I can't watch you cry....it hurts too much."

"I- I don't want to talk about it...." I told him.

He pulled away, "Ranboo please? I need to know....."

I couldn't tell Tommy. All the things I heard that hurt me came from him....and if I told him that, he'd feel at fault.

"Tommy please.....I don't want to." I said trying to hug him again.

He didn't hug me, "Ranboo I don't want to push you, but I need to know what's making you hurt like this because it hurts me too."

I cried even more.....

I can't tell him. He'll distance himself from me because he'll think he's hurting me.

"Tommy......all I want is to hug you. All I want is you....so if if tell you, please....d- don't distance yourself." I told him grabbing his hand.

He nodded, "Okay."

And so I told him.....from start to finish, every detail, every word. And he backed up a little.....I knew this would happen.

But then he hugged me, "Ranboo....I- I'm sorry...you know I don't hate you. I forgive you for everything and I love you so much. I'm sorry for hurti-"

"No Tommy stop. Don't apologize anymore, you already did. That's all behind us and it was just a bad dream." I told him.

".....Ranboo who did the other voice belong to?...I'm sorry, but I just want to know who'd say such things to you." He asked.

Of all the things he could've asked....dam.

"It was his biological mother. And we won't speak anymore on it." Tubbo said.

Tommy nodded, "You need to sleep now Ranboo, lay down."

Tubbo gave me a quick hug and then went back to bed.

I layed back down and Tommy held me. His eyes fluttered shut but then jolted back open.

"What's wrong Tommy?" I asked him.

"You need to fall asleep before I can." He gave a small smile.

I shuttered, "Tommy....I don't want to go back to sleep. I'm afraid that if I do I migh-"

He held my face in his hands and looked at me with his teary eyes, "You won't go back there Ranboo. And if you do, don't be afraid babe, okay?......I love you....don't you forget it alright?"

I nodded, "Okay....I love you too Tommy."

He gave me a quick kiss and I instantly fell asleep as a coat of comfort and safety came over me, his arms.

Tommy POV

He fell asleep in my arms and smiled as he snuggled into my neck. Once, I made sure he was asleep I kissed his head.

Then I muttered, "I'm sorry Ranboo....I never want to hurt you."

I kissed his forehead and cried myself asleep while holding him tightly.

1,043 words
Sorry about the late update
Hope you enjoyed, Later! <3