Chapter 151

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 10:24am
"I love you so very much Ranboo. Your absolutely perfect." Tommy told me as he hugged me tightly.

I sniffled, "I love you too."

"Come, let's sit." He said.

We sat down onto the bed and he held my hand, "You gonna tell me about it?- Remember you don't have too, mkay?"

I nodded, "I know, but....I trust you with all my heart...Will you listen?"

"Ofcourse babe." He said and kissed my cheek.

I took a couple calming breaths, "Remember Valentines?"

"Like the back of my hand." He smiled.

I smiled, "No not that, actually the day. Like where I took you, what we did?"

He nodded, "Ofcourse Ranboo...,but also our night."

I blushed, "Anyways- Remember the flower field?"

He smiled leaning on me, "It wasn't just a flower field my love. It was also a really pretty pond with the gazebo and the fl-"

"Yes, yes I know. But do you remember what we did in the flower field?" I asked him.

He replied, "Yes. You made me a flower crown and I made you a corsage, out if alliums. And then I told you about how I was always interested in the flowers more than the playground. And you told me about how you made flower crowns with alliums by the pond. And then uh....you told me about a little memory, but we don't have to bring that up."

I sighed, "I'm glad you remembered."

"Ofcourse I do." He squeezed my hand.

"Well....I'd like to tell you more about that memory." I told him.

He squeezed my hand tightly, "Is that what resurfaced?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"I'm so sorry babe." He said and kissed my hand.

"Its okay...now please.....listen, yeah?" I asked.

He nodded, "Mhmm."

I told him all about it from beginning to end. Even about the dofferent ones about me and Genevieve.

Time Skip ~ 11:17am

I'd finished talking a short while ago. Tommy hugged my side and held my hand rubbing it. I was always comfortable with my Tommy.

He gave a soft smile, "Good thing I turned the stove off before coming over to you. All the food would've burnt...probably would've been a fire."

I gave a small chuckle, "Yeah."

"Better now?..." he asked.

I nodded, "Much better, thankyou for listening my love."

"Ofcourse." He smiled.

I kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away and he stood up, "Let's go finish cooking  breakfast, yeah?"

I nodded and we walked back to the kitchen to finish up breakfast.

Time Skip ~ 4:57pm

Tommy and I stood at her house door.

"Can I ring it now?" Tommy asked.

"No..." I replied.

He waited another minute, "Kay...how bout now?"

"No." I said.