Chapter 2

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 2:39pm
"C'mon Tommy, we need to go, my shift starts at 3:00 and if I'm late my mum will kill me." he whined dragging out the end of me.

I rolled my eyes as I finished my game of Space Invaders. "Yeah, yeah I'm commin Tubs."

I followed after him out the doors of the old beaten down arcade. He walked at a quick pace down the sidewalk in the direction of the Cafe. He had made up some distance and I had to lightly jog to catch up to him.

"Tubs-" I took a quick breath, tired from jogin, "why are you in such a hurry, it's only 2:44, you've got plenty of time and we're only about 8 minutes away."

"There's someone I wanted to introduce you to remember? Oh well, guess you'll have to meet him while he's on his break." He said shrugging.

"Ohhhh, tubboooo. C'mon man that's gonna be so awkward. I can always meet him another day. It's not that imp-" I began, but was quickly cut off.

"It's very important to me Tom! He's a really great guy and he's had a rough time. He jusr recently moved here...hes also uhm...American."

I just starred at him clearly annoyed as I said, "Y'know how I feel bout them Americans Tubs, they're stuck up and think they're all that!"

"Not this one Tommy, I think you'll really like him actually. Just please give him a chance, this is very important to me" he said calmly, looking at me with his wide pleading eyes.

I sighed, "Okay Tubbo. I'll give this boy a chance, but I can't guarantee we'll get on with one another."

"Yesss! Thankyou Tommy!" he exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and smiled.

We had just arrived at the Cafe, and I looked up to see the sign which read Coffee Bee. I glanced over to Tubbo with an eyebrow raised. He let out a quiet chuckle, as he opened the door for me saying, "After you Big man"

I walked in and saw a girl sitting down at a table on her laptop. She was pretty, I heard the male barista behind the counter mutter something, but I was too distracted to notice what he had said.

Ranboo POV - 2:54pm

I heard the bell on the door ring as I began the custom greeting we were told to recite to each customer, "Welcome to Coffee Bee, I can be your..." I finally looked up from the counter to see this tall boy, with short, messy, blond hair. He had beautiful light blue eyes and a nice small smile. I fumbled my words as I instead said, "bari- a- ba- boyfriend- I mean uh barista!"

I instantly blushed, a pink shade coating my nose bridge and checks. I was embarrassed, but I noticed that the blond boy hadn't heard me. I followed his gaze and noticed he had been looking at a girl who was sitting down looking at her laptop. My face then returned to its normal color as I walked around the counter to stand infront of the boy.

Was I perhaps slightly jealous?

I waved my hand infront of the boy trying to get his attention.

Tommy POV

My pretty view was blocked by another person, and then a hand that waved slowly infront of my face. I snapped out of my trance and looked up slightly to see the boys face.

I made eye contact with the familiar, gorgeous, grayish blue eyes. It was the boy from first period, the new kid.

'Wow, I think I like this view better.'

The grayish blue pair of eyes looked away and the cheeks of the boy went pink. Oh no, I was staring...and did I just say that out loud?

I quickly looked away and took a small step back, since we were in pretty close proximity to one another.