Chapter 62

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 12:02pm
We had just got to the plaza and I wanted to do some shoping for Valentines day. I knew Ranboo would be my valentine, but I still had to ask him.

"Okay, so whose going off on their own?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Ranboo asked confused.

"Not me!" Tubbo said.

"Uh, why are we splitting up though?" Ranboo asked confused.

I laughed, "Not it!"

"Wh- What?" He asked confused.

I grabbed his face, "Oh honey, I need to Valentines shop for my valentine."

He frowned, "I- I thought we were each others valentine...."

"Oh.....when did we ask each other?" I asked.

He moved my hands, "Wait...y- your kidding right?"

I kissed him then pulled away, "I'll see you in a bit babe."

He groaned, "Bye baby...."

Then I waved and walked off with Tubbo.

Time Skip ~ 1:37pm

Ranboo POV

I wasn't doing a lot of shopping. I was mostly walking around doing nothing. I'd gotten Tommy a bunch of stuff, and so now I was just free wandering.

I was walking on the sidewalk and atopped to look at some stuff through a display window.

I heard a laugh, "What're you doing here, pretty boy?"

It was Derrick.....and that would mean Kyle and Dale were here somewhere too. And my Tommy was here....so I had to find him.

"I- I'm just walking around. What're you doing? And where's your friends?" I asked.

He laughed, "I'm not with them 24/7, I'm here on my own."

"Why on your own?" I asked him.

He raised an eyebrow, "Why are you on your own?"

"I'm not.....er- well I am right now, but my friends are elsewhere." I replied.

"I was shopping for Valentines Day." He sighed.

I laughed, "Who for? I thought you guys needed help getting girls."

He rolled his eyes, ".....A crush...,but I'm starting to think it's not such a good idea, I'm pretty sure they're taken."

"Oh? Whose that?" I asked smiling.

He blushed, "None of your buisness!"

"Jeez, alright." I took a step back.

"Sorry, I just-....." he didn't continue.

"Why're you being so nice now?"

He huffed, "I- I'm not! Now, have you thought about what we said yet?!"

"Yeah, and I say no." I replied.

He groaned, "Look you should just do it. Its not that much of an inconvenience. Kyle just wants to piss off Tommy for sorta 'ghosting' us. If you don't, he'll want to hurt you."

"Why would you care if I got hurt? Don't you want the same thing they do?" I asked confused.

He scoffed, "Just because I hang out with them, doesn't mean I agree with the things they do.....and I- I dont care if they hurt you."