Chapter 54

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 6:43am
I woke up and was looking at Ranboo. He was still asleep. His eyes were closed and I could feel his warm breath hit my face.

I moved his hair out of his face and smiled at him. Then I whispered, "I want to be with you forever."

He opened his eyes and smiled, "We will be together forever. Like you said, we're basically married."

I blushed, I didn't know he was awake. He chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my lips. When he pulled away I asked, "Do you want to get married?"

He blushed almost red, "Wh- What?!"

"Not like now, I mean.....did you ever dream of getting married?" I asked him.

He looked away from me, "No, not really...."

"Oh..." I frowned.

"Don't take it like that Tommy. I just never believed in real love or soul mates, so I didn't bother with the idea of marriage in my future.....however, ever since I've been with you........I don't know. I feel the need to make sure everyone knows your mine." He kissed my nose, "And I could do that by marrying you....but we're too young, so I gave you a ring instead."

I smiled, "Your just saying things, so you don't hurt my feeling. Its okay if you don't like the idea of marriage."

"Toms......I'd love to marry you." He said kissing my forehead.

I was flustered. Bright red cheeks and shaky breathing. I could barely mutter out, "Wh- uh-....wha- uhm....w- what do you m- mean?"

He laughed softly, "I'd love to marry you in the future."

"Oh......okay." I replied still flustered.

"Okay?....that's it? Don't you want to marry me too?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh- well, I mean- er-......y- yeah, but like in the uh- f- future y- y'know...." I replied still red and nervous.

"I want to marry you soon.....in the near future." He said gently while caressing my face.

"H- How near?" I asked quietly.

He smirked, "Very.....very near."

He moved to be ontop of me and then he gave me a long lasting kiss. When we pulled away he was a light pink and I was a vibrant red.

"What d- uh- do you mean v- very, very near? I- I'm 16, Ranboo.....w- we can't...like uh-......."

I looked back up at him. He had a smile and he gave a small laugh, "I'm just kidding."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, "So you don't want to marry me?"

"What?! Ofcourse I do. What I'm saying is, not too soon, but soon enough." He kissed me softly and I melted.

Then there was a knock and we heard the door slowly creak open. Ranboo quickly pulled the comforters over us and was now laying fully ontop of me.

"Not now! We're busy!" He yelled.

"Oh, I was just- Oh shit!" I heard her say and then the door slam shut.

He got off me and layed beside me. I had a full red face and said, "Seriously? You didn't think to lock the door?"

"I didn't know we were gonna get all touchy...." he shrugged. 

I covered my face, "She's gonna think we did it."

He looked at me with a questioning face like he didn't know what I meant.

"She's gonna think we fucked, Ranboo!" I said quite loud and he went red too.