Chapter 173

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 6:51pm
We arrived at the cool carnival and I got out of the car excited. Ranboo held my hand and I smiled, "Are you gonna win me a big teddy bear like in the movies?"

"You don't need a teddy bear- You're a big boy." He said leaning me against the car.

I blushed brightly, "I want a teddy bear..."

"I'm your teddy bear...." Ranboo smirked and kissed me.

I pulled him in closer, kissing back.

"Hey! C'mon already!" Tony yelled.

I pushed Ranboo off, "Sorry!"

Ranboo rolled his eyes and mumbled, "I'm not."

I elbowed him, "Shut it babe."

He quietly laughed, "Cutie~"

I rolled my eyes and walked off. Ranboo grabbed my hand following then walking along with me.

We followed Tony and Karla into the carnival, up to the front to buy tickets.

"Can you pay for the tickets Tony?" Karla asked him, holding his arm.

He sighed, "Why can't you?"

"I- I payed for dinner...Neveremind- It's fine. Sorry, I thought you might offer or be fine paying- I shouldn't have asked." She gulped and pulled out her wallet.

Ranboo let go of my hand and took out his wallet. I raised a brow, "What're y-"

He lightly grabbed Karla's waist, "Put your wallet away."

He put his money forward towards the employee, "I'll pay for the ladies ticket."

I furrowed my brows, staring at his hand on her waist. I crossed my arms, I don't like it.

Karla smiled but blushed lightly embarrassed, "Oh you don't have t-"

"It's fine. It wasn't as much as dinner- plus you payed for everyone." Ranboo smiled to her and paid.

Tony paid for his own ticket now and then they stepped back from the ticket booth. Tonny sighed, "I could've payed for her t-"

"Coulda, woulda, shoulda- Yet you refused when she kindly asked you, did you not?" Ranboo crossed his arms.

"It's not your place to point out flaws in our relationship." Tony said clenching his fist.

"No, I think Ranboo just wanted to pay me back for dinner..." Karla said placing a hand on Tony's wrist and Ranboo's chest.

"Yeah." Ranboo smiled.

Tony huffed, "Sure."

I stared at Karla's hand which rest on my Ranboo's chest. "So thankyou Ranboo." She smiled to him and he nodded.

Tony and her walked in and I walked up to the ticket booth with Ranboo. He put out cash, "Two tickets."

I hugged his arm and he hugged my waist tightly. We got our tickets, then followed the others inside. Before we went with them, I held Ranboo's hand stopping him.

He raised a brow, "Something the matter?"

"...D- Don't touch her waist like that- A- An Don't let her t- touch your chest." I gulped.

He sighed, "Sorry baby, I was just being nice- You know I didn't mean it like that at all."

I nodded, "S- Sure..."

"Sure?" He furrowed his brows and tightly grabbed my waist then cupped my cheek, "Toms, I love you so much- I didn't mean any of that as more than a kind gesture."

I nodded, "I know, I know- I just didn't like that you kept smiling at each other and touching each other."

"Oh Toms don't you worry- I'll do a lot more than smile at you- and way more then touching." He said softly, moving his hand up my shirt, "I'll touch you all over your pretty body...and give you a bunch of dirty looks as I do so."

I bit my lip holding in a noise, "Kay....."

He held my waist and we walked over with them. Karla smiled, "C'mon, let's go and play some of the carnival games."

Tony now held Karla's hand, which is something we hadn't seen before. It was like he actually cared about her more than he seemed to let on.

Time Skip ~ 7:48pm

We'd been on a couple rides, played a lot of carnival games and I think it was about time we'd call it a night. However, Tony wanted to play one more game before we left. He went over to this booth, where you were supposed to hang for as long as possible to get a score.

Tony smiled, "C'mon Ranboo, let's do this one. Shouldn't be too hard."

Obviously it was clear he was tryna show up Ranboo. He'd been doing it all day, it was honestly annoying.

"Dude, seriously? Can't we just go home already?" Ranboo asked putting his arm around my shoulders and leaning on me, "I'm ready to just lay in bed with my Tommy and go to sleep."

He kissed my cheek and I giggled, "Dork."

Tony rolled his eyes, "Whatever then- I'll just do it and be the best at it."

"Mhm." I hummed amused.

Karla chuckled, "Alright go on then- I'm gonna go find the restroom."

She walked off and he went and paid the guy then held onto the bar and lifted himself up. Ranboo and I watched as the clock ticked second by second. Eventually it got actually- well, impressive.

My eyes widened, "Woah- that's a pretty long time...."

Ranboo scoffed, "Toms, you're not aloud to be impressed."

I held in a laugh, "Right, well I'm just saying....impressive, innit?"

Ranboo clenched his fist, "Fine. I'll do it too."

He went and paid then waited for Tony to drop. Finally Tony dropped down and let out a tired breath, "Oh, so you- are gonna give it a try, Ranboo?"

"Shut up and move." Ranboo rolled his eyes then pulled himself up.

Tony walked over to me, "So, you were impressed, huh?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh shut up- I'm only impressed by my Ranboo."

"Mhmm...sure~" He whispered, "Y'know, I'm pretty strong. I can perform just as good if not be-"

"Shut up you fucking prick." I whisper yelled back at him then smiled, "He beat your time."

Ranboo dropped finally and I put my hands out towards him, "So strong, babe!"

He walked over and picked me up, "Yep." He won a big teddy bear and gave it to me, "There's the teddy bear, you requested."

"Why thankyou, my Boorista." I smiled.

He kissed my nose, "You're very welcome, my Toms."

Karla came back and then we walked off to the exit of the carnival. We said bye to the two of them and then went to the car.

"So. I was thinking we do a suite with a really big bed. That way, I can have all the fun I want with you- Yeah?" Ranboo asked booking a hotel on his phone.

I turned red, "Yeah..."

"Great." He said and payed for it on his phone.

Then he began driving towards the hotel.

1,119 words
Thanks for reading :]
See you in the next one.
Whenever it will be! <3