Chapter 47

Tommy POV

Monday ~ 3:41pm
Lexi drove away and I watched as Ranboo waved.

I'm so happy we're not fighting anymore.

"What was all that about?" Lexi asked laughing.

"We had a stupid fight.....and I didn't talk to him all day...." I told her.

"Jeez, silent treatment sucks. But, who gave it?" She asked curious.

I sighed, "It was more like we were avoiding each other actually....Too stubborn to even get close."

She sighed now, "Yep, well it happens. But, it makes our relationships stronger believe it or not."

I shrugged, "Maybe, but it hurts a lot."

"And it feels amazing afterwards....no?" She said smiling at me in the rear view mirror.

I smiled back, "Yeah."

She laughed, "Well, what should we do when we get home kid?"

"Can we bake cookies?" I asked her.

"Sure thing." She said.

"Hey Lexi?" She hummed letting me know she was listening and I continued, "What do you do all day?"

She laughed, "I'm an investor kid, so I don't exactly have an office. I go into work rarely, but I'm always having to answer calls and emails."

"Y- Your so young though." I said.

She sighed, "Well, when my father passed he left us a bunch of money. I lived my life wealthy, yet it was hell."

"Oh....I'm sorry I shouldn't hav-"

She interrupted, "No kid....it's fine." I nodded and she continued, "...when he died I inherited a third of his wealth. The other thirds went to my sister and mother. It was a lot of cash. And like I told you, I lived in hell....so I left. I took my money and I ran away to the UK to meet the online love of my life. And....I never went back. Until Ranboo ofcourse, but that's more....his story that he should tell you. Anyways, I became an investor.....and even though I happen to be quite wealthy at the moment, I don't feel the need for fancy things. I quite enjoy the comfort of our apartment which I actually own.....the whole building."

I nodded, "I- I'm sorry about your whole child hood....,but I didn't know you were wealthy."

She laughed, "Im not super wealthy, but yeah. I was looking at houses recently, because I wanted to move in with Nelly. However, I have Ranboo and it's something I need to talk to him about...shit I should not have told you that."

"I- I won't let it slip." I told her.

She shrugged, "It's whatever now."

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure." She replied.

"A- Are you engaged to Nelly?" I asked her.

"Wow, didn't expect that sorta question." She laughed.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"Don't sweat it kid, but no I'm not. I really wanted to propo-.....shit I'm sorry." She said sighing.

"I'll stop asking you questions." I laughed.

She laughed, "Tommy.....I really can't have that slip to either of them....Ranboo or Nelly. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Time Skip ~ 7:54pm

I was baking cookies with Lexi. Ranboo and Tubbo got off of work at 8, so Ranboo would be on his way home soon. Then Lexi got a call.