Chapter 71

Tommy POV

Tuesday ~ 7:53am
We'd just gotten to school, well it was right around the corner and I didn't wanna be seen on his shoulders....

"Ranboo stop, can I get down now?" I asked.

He stopped, "Are your legs okay now?"

"Yeah, they should be." I replied.

He squated down and I got off his shoulders. Right when my feet hit the ground, I could feel the numbness in my legs and I winced, "R- Ranboo-"

He grabbed me, "Oh, this is bad.....let me carry you to your class."

I shook my head, "No, just let me lean on you and I'll be fine."

"It's okay Tommy, I don't mind car-"

"No Ranboo! Just let me lean on you!" I said holding onto his arm.

"O- Okay...." he wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned all my body weight onto him.

"I didn't mean to yell....and thanks." I said holding onto him.

"Mhmm." He hummed.

We took one step and I winced, "Ah- I- It hurts Ranboo...."

He picked me up like a baby, "I know you don't want me too, but I can't stand to see you hurt. I'm carrying you wether you like it or not."

I buried my head in the crook of his neck and then he started walking and turned the corner. To be fully honest, I don't care if people see Ranboo carrying me. I was more worried about Kyle and his other two dumbass friends seeing. They hadn't confronted me Monday, which was strange and I knew they wouldn't miss their chance today. I could only hope my legs would be okay after class.

Ranboo carried me into school and no one really cared or payed attention to us.

As we were walking down the hall we were bumped and something was slipped into my hand. I knew what it was and I pocketed it.

I can't let Ranboo know.

He walked into my class and sat me down in a seat near the back as the bell rang.

"I'll be really fast okay. If you need anything just text me, I'll check.....Will you be okay?" He asked. 

I nodded and blandly answered,  "I'll be fine, bye."

"Oh.....bye." He muttered and walked off.

Time Skip  ~ Nutrition ~ 10:35am

The bell had just rang and Ranboo was right outside the door. Kids started rushing out to nutrition and Ranboo ran in towards me.

"Where's your stuff?" I asked him. Then

He picked me up, "In my classroom. I said I had to use the restroom, so that I could be on time for you. So, I have to go get it right now."

I held onto him, "Okay, can I try walking?"

He put me down in the hall and I got bumped by a group of kids walking. I stumbled, but Ranboo grabbed me.

"So how are they?" He asked.

I shrugged and took a step. I immediately leaned on Ranboo to release my legs of too much weight. "Well, I can sorta stand on them, but I- I can't walk."

He laughed softly and picked me up, "Must've been pretty good..."

I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder, "Shut up! Your disgusting."