Chapter 80

Ranboo POV

Thursday ~ 6:53pm
"Wake up baby." I whispered in Tommy's ear.

He yawned, "I'm awake."

I kissed his cheek, "Now let's get up."

He hugged me, "You need a shower."

I scoffed, "And you don't?"

He rolled his eyes, "I never said I didn't......it's just sorta been a while...and it's starting to show....or I guess you could say, smell."

I rolled my eyes back at him, "Yeah, yeah I'll shower....,but your going in right after...and I don'treally smell, do I?"

"Okie dokie" He smiled letting me go, "and no, I just want you to be healthy."

I smiled, "I love you."

He yawned and closed his eyes, "I love you too."

I chuckled and grabbed some clothes. Then I left to quickly shower.

Time Skip ~ 7:02pm

I walked back into the room and saw my Tommy sleeping. I was already dressed, so I walked over to him. I picked him up and sat him on my lap, "Wake up Toms."

He opened his eyes and smiled. I kissed him and he stretched, "I like your wet hair."

"Uhm, thanks?" I said laughing softly.

He got up, "I'm gonna shower now."

He grabbed some clothes and left to change. While I waited for him I lay in bed on my phone.

Then there was a knock and Lexi's voice, "You two awake?"

"Yeah, come on in." I replied loud enough for her to hear me through her door. .

She opened the door and walked in, "Goodmorning Ranboo.....where's Tommy's?...also did you just shower?"

"Goodmorning and he's showering. Also, yes I did shower." I answered.

"Alright, well foods out there when your ready. You can come now, or wait for Tommy." She smiled.

I got up, "Eh, I'll come now."

She nodded and I followed her to the kitchen. I walked in, to see Nelly finishing her food and two other plates on the counter. I sat down, "Goodmorning Nelly."

"Oh! Goodmorning Ranboo! Where's Tommy?" She asked cheery.

"He's showering. Should be out in a bit though." I said beginning to eat.

She nodded then asked, "Would you guys like us to take you to school?"

Lexi groaned and I laughed, "That be great, thanks for offering Nelly."

She smiled, "Ofcourse."

Lexi sighed then said, "Well, I ain't driving."

Nelly laughed and rolled her eyes, "Yeah whatever, I'll drive."

I laughed then got serious as I asked, "Nelly, are you gonna live here?"

Lexi and her both stopped laughing. Then Lexi replied, "Ranboo I already tol-"

"No.....I think it'd be nice for you to move in Nelly. That way you two don't have to be apart." I gave a small smile.

Nelly smiled back at me, "That's awfully sweet of you Ranboo.....what made you think about it?"

I sighed, "Being apart from Tommy for that short while.....it was lonely...I missed him a lot and you two are engaged now, so I can only imagine how you must feel when your apart. It must be awful...."

"It was pretty awful for me too." I heard Tommy say.

I turned around and he sat beside me smiling. I smiled back and he began eating then Lexi replied, "Ranboo I don't want y-"

"Why would it make me uncomfortable?" I asked.

Lexi shrugged, "Cause it's change.......and I know your not too fond of it..."

I nodded, "Good point....,but sometimes you should think about yourself, Lexi."

Lexi teared up, "Ranboo.....your so great. How'd you turn out so great?!"

I laughed, "I'm not sure....,but I can confidently say...I had you as inspiration."

She almost cried, "Oh my gosh stop, you'll make me cry...."

Nelly sighed, "She's definetly one for dramatics......,but really...your a great kid. Thankyou for being so accepting of me."

I nodded, "Y'know.....your kind of like a parental figure to me too..."

"It's like you have two mums!" Tommy exclaimed.

I smiled, "Two moms....yeah......two awsome moms."

Nelly and Lexi both blushed and teared up touched, for I'd called them moms.

Lexi wiped her face, "Perhaps mom can be a good term?"

I nodded, "If it's you two....yeah."

"Thankyou...." Lexi and Nelly both mumbled.

I chuckled then hummed, "Mhmm."

Time Skip ~ 7:24am

We'd just pulled into the school parking lot and we hopped out of the car. We waved bye to Lexi and Nelly, then walked together to the bench behind the big tree.

As we were walking through the courtyard Tommy's arm was pulled, but luckily our arms were wrapped together and I pulled him back. I hugged him from behind as we now faced Kyle, Dale, and Derrick.

"How come you didn't show?" Kyle asked, arms crossed.

"I didn't want to." Tommy shrugged.

Dale glared at Tommy, "You think your all that don't you?"

Tommy shrugged again, "Who cares."

"It'll only be worse." Derrick shook his head slowly.

"Its not like you can do anything here." Tommy smirked.

Kyle laughed. "Well, we can......it's just the matter of wether or not we'll be caught....I mean, we can always find you after school."

Tommy huffed, "Don't even think about following us anywhere...."

"Oh, I wasn't thinking about it.......I'm planning on it." Kyle smirked and began to walk away as he said, "Good day....for now anyway."

Dale laughed and walked along. Derrick shook his head frowning looking to Tommy. Then he looked up at me and scoffed walking off after his two moron friends.

I kissed Tommy's cheek, "Don't worry baby, we'll be fine."

"......You never spoke....are you okay?" He asked looking up at me.

I kissed his forehead, "I'm perfectly fine....just a little worried about you...how are you though?"

He gave a small smile, "I'm a little w- I'm fine too."

I frowned, "Its okay to be worried......I know I am."

He sighed, "I just wish you didn't have to be caught up in all of this....it's so stupid."

I smiled, "I'm glad you don't have to go it alone."

He had a light pink blush as he replied, "Yeah, I guess so."

I kissed his soft pink lips and when we pulled away his cheeks we're brighter. It made me smile.

1,039 words
Short one!
Thanks for reading! :D