Chapter 119

Ranboo POV

Friday ~ 9:34pm
"We really need to go to bed Ranboo. Now go to sleep." Tommy giggled.

I sighed and stopped kissing along his neck, "Alright.....I'll miss you...I already miss you."

"Let's not be dramatic, Ranboo." He said and hugged my torso.

I hugged him, "Goodnight my Toms."

"Goodnight my Boorista." He hummed and fell asleep.

My flight is at six am in the morning tomorrow. Which is why Tommy wanted us to go to bed pretty early.

I'd accepted Harvard's offer the day of graduation. They responded Thursday, letting me know it was set. Now, I'm going tomorrow to sign on the offer. Then I'll move into my dorm and everything. Tommy and I packed yesterday and I said final goodbyes to everyone. We spent today just me and him. No one else. Cause that's all that mattered.

We'd be apart for a week and then I'd be flown back into the UK for Lexi and Nelly's wedding. Which, might I mention, I'm so excited for.

I'm gonna get a tour of the entire campus, get to meet all the staff. And then I'll sign up for courses and see what I get. Once I've got that, they're gonna give incoming students a 'sample day'. Which means they'll run glasses normally. I'll get a taste of what a day at Harvard is like.

I'm really excited, yes. But...I'm also nervous. I hope I do well.....,but most of all, I hope Tommy doesn't miss me too much.

Which brings me to what I've been thinking about since Wednesday....

...

On graduation day, when Tommy and I talked all about long distance....he seemed off.

Though it's probably because he's just nervous about it all.

I know I am.

But.....I also know that I love him so much.

And that we'll make it all the way.

So if your afraid my love.....don't be.

You'll always have me.

So lift your head up...we'll be fine.

.....Jeez...I'll miss you more than anything.

Tommy POV

"We really need to go to bed Ranboo. Now go to sleep." I giggled staring up at him.

He sighed and stopped kissing along my neck, "Alright.....I'll miss you...I already miss you."

"Let's not be dramatic, Ranboo." I told him and then hugged his torso.

He hugged me back, "Goodnight my Toms."

"Goodnight my Boorista." I hummed and closed my eyes.

He ran his fingers through my hair...like he was thinking.

Well....I wasn't asleep either......I too was thinking.

...

I'm not ready for tomorrow. I know I'm gonna go through with it, but I'm not so sure how it'll all play out.

I just hope he's not too upset.

All I want is you to succeed....so please see things from my point of view too tomorrow.

I hugged him tighter then fell asleep.

Time Skip ~ Sunday ~ 4:00am

Ranboo's phone alarm went off. I woke up and pressed dismiss. He's a heavy sleeper so he didn't wake up. I stared at him...with nothing, but love in my eyes.