Chapter 78

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 5:23pm
Me and Ranboo got off work in like 40 minutes or so. He was currently taking an order and I was leaning on the counter watching.

How am I gonna get away from him after work?

......should I just let him come with me?

I already knew I'd have to be late because of work, and I know the location is close. Should I just run off without him?.....

No, I can't do that. He'll be mad....I guess there's really no escaping this.

He's gonna find out at 6 anyways.

I sighed and watched as Ranboo started to make a drink. When he was done he grabbed some dessert and announced it, "Order for Lily! Chai frappe and a white chocolate macadamia cookie!"

"Thankyou!" She said cheery and took her food.

"My pleasure." Ranboo smiled.

She walked away with her food and I yawned tired. Ranboo walked over to me. He grabbed me by my waist and made me stand up straight. He pulled me closer and cupped the side of my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I already knew how this would end. It had happened a million times within the past 2 hours. He leaned in and the bell rang.

I groaned and Ranboo whined. I pulled away, "Welcome to Coffee Bee, I'll bee your barista."

I quickly took the guys order, made his drink, and grabbed his food, "Elliott! Order for Elliott?! A tea and cheescake!"

I waited a minute then asked again, "No Elliott?"

Who I assumed was Elliott walked up, "Sorry....I- I'm Elliott."

"Here you go." I smiled.

"Thanks." They said quickly grabbing their food and walking away.

I walked over to Ranboo and he pulled me back to how we were before and I smiled, "Can you hurry up and ki-"

The bell rang and he pulled away. I groaned, "I hate this."

Ranboo laughed, "Welcome to Coffee Bee, I'll bee your barista."

He did the same thing I had and announced, "An order for Mink! Hot chocolate and a chocolate muffin!"

They walked up and he handed them their food and drink. "Have a good day."

"You too! And thankyou." They said walking away.

He walked back to me, "Screw this."

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. He took me to the employee only room and put me up against the wall. He kissed me and I kissed back, my hands going up to his hair. When we pulled away I tilted his flat cap down onto his face and laughed, "Let me go, we have to work."

He groaned and put me down. I kissed his cheek and walked out of the employee only room and back to the counter.

"Welcome to Coffee Bee, I'll-" I looked up to see Lexi, "Oh my gosh! Hi! How are you? How was Valenitines?!"

She smiled, "It was great!- I mean yeah, uhm...is Ranboo here?"

I nodded, "Yeah, he's in the employee only room though, I can g-"

"Oh no! That's fine.....I can wait." She said.

She seemed off. I asked, "Are you sure? I can-"

"No! Its fine, I know you guys are....uhm- nevermind." She said awkwardly.