Chapter 34

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 12:43pm
Ranboo laughed softly, "Call me back when your entire family is okay with it. Until then I'm gonna have to say bye. So, bye darling!"

I was just about to object, but he hung up the phone. My stupid wonderful boyfriend obviously didn't want to upset Wilbur after he had called him. This was all Wilbur's fault, I could've been on my way to Ranboo's right now if he hadn't called him. If he didn't know my password,.....oh yeah. I should probably change my password.

I changed my phones password and then went down stairs looking for Will. I found him in the living room with Techno.

"Wilbur! You prick!" I yelled at him, immediately getting his attention.

"What?" Wilbur asked calmly.

"Don't ever touch my phone and don't you ever call my boyfrie-.....I- I mean my er- well, uhm......enjoy your movie, Merry Christmas! Bye now!" It just happened, I wasn't thinking. So I tried to quickly recover it and ran away.

As I got to the stairs, someone grabbed me by my arm. I turned around to see Techno and Will standing right next to him.

I've really fucked up. They're gonna kill me, and then worse......they'll kill my Ranboo.

"What's up my brothers that I love and cherish so much?" I asked desperately hoping that they hadn't heard me before.

"Nothing much, I'm good. Whats up with your boyfriend though? Huh Tommy?" Techno seemed mad, I could tell by his tone and by his eyes.

I still tried to poorly recover, "Uh, what? What boyfriend? Pfffft, I don't know what your talki-"

Wilbur cut me off, "Don't play dum. I called Ranboo earlier, and that's the only person I called. You just told me not to ever call your boyfriend again. So that must mean your referring to Ranboo. Is that correct?"

"Look guys, he is my boy friend. As in, he's a boy and we are simply friends. Okay? So nothings going on." I gave a small fake smile and ofcourse, they didn't buy it.

"I'm gonna kill you Tommy. How could you not tell me! Y'know what? I'm gonna go see Ranboo right now!" Techno let go of me and headed for the door.

I pulled at his arm to stop him and pleaded, "No, please! I'll explain everything if you just stay and listen......and don't go beat up my boyf- I mean Ranboo."

"Your so bad at hiding things Tommy." Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"5 minutes.....that's all you get. If you lie to me, Will and I are gonna go 'chat' with your new boyfriend. Got it?" Techno asked glaring down at me.

I nodded and quietly said, "Mhmm, just come sit down? Please?"

Techno huffed and went to sit down next to Wilbur. Then he scooted away from Will and patted the space in between for me to sit. So, I took a seat between my two brothers.

"5 minutes, go." Techno said looking at the clock and then back to me.

I let out a shaky exhale and slowly began to speak, "Okay...so you know I've come out, and you know I 'like' Ranboo. Well, Ranboo kinda 'likes' me too so.......when I finally confessed to him, he confessed to me. And since this feeling was mutual....we decided that we'd like to......uhm...date. So, yes....uh Ranboo is my b- boyfriend."

"What do you mean 'like'?" Techno asked using air quotes.

"Did I use air quotes? I didnt mean to." I then awkwardly laughed as he stared into my soul.