Chapter 18

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 6:47am
I woke up to knock on my door. When I opened my eyes, Ranboo and I were still holding each other. The knock was probably my dad, so I had to act fast.

"I'm coming! Just a minute!" I yelled.

Then the knocking stopped so I assumed they'd heard me. I couldn't go open the door because Ranboo was holding me and he was in my bed. So I tried to push him off the bed and onto the air mattress. He's actually stronger than I thought, but I did managed to push him off. He fell onto the air mattress and was rudely awaken.

"Tommy! What the hell man! Why'd yo-!" He yelled, but I interrupted.

I had jumped down to him and covered his mouth with my hand. I whispered to him, "Shut up Ranboo, my parents are behind that door...."

"Is everything okay in there?! Did something fall?!" I heard my dad yell from behind the door.

I got up quickly, but was pulled down by Ranboo. Then he whispered in my ear, "Your not gonna kiss me one last time before you can't?"

At that I blushed and I kissed his cheek. Then he kissed mine and smiled. Then I reached for his sunglasses on the nightstand and gave them to him. He put them on, winking and I playfully rolled my eyes. I finally went over to the door and opened it.

"Heyyy dad good morning!" I said leaning on the threshold.

"Good morning Tommy, is everything okay? I heard a few things fall..." he said with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, you startled me and I got up to get the door, but I slipped and fell." I said hoping he'd believe me.

"Okay,....so then what was the screaming?" He asked still clearly confused.

"Oh, uhm....." I didn't know what to say.

"When Tommy slipped, he fell onto me and woke me up. I was shocked, so I started yelling....I thought he was trynna play a prank or something, but I realized he'd just fallen...." Ranboo was standing behind me and he had answered for me.

"Uhm- uh- okay, well if you two are ready come and eat." My dad said smiling.

"Oh okay, I think we're re-" Ranboo started, but I interrupted.

I interrupted Ranboo, "No Ranboo, we're not ready. And my father's not done with breakfast either. He just wants to talk to you and question you before we eat....but hes not gonna."

My dad huffed and then I closed and locked the door on him. Ranboo just stood there shocked and surprised.

"T- Toms, don't you think he's gonna be mad?....." he asked.

"No he's not, he understands privacy. So we're fine....I think." I shrugged and dragged him back to my bed.

We layed down and I took his glasses off of him. We wrapped our arms back around each other, and I was ready to fall back asleep. However he wasn't.

"Tommy, we're not gonna actually go back to sleep are we?" He asked.

"Ya, is something wrong with that?" I asked looking up at him.

"Uhm....no I guess not...." he replied quietly.

"Ranboo what's wrong?" I could tell he was nervous, and I wanted to know why.

"Nothing, it's just.....I think your dad might have caught on..." he said.

I didn't know what he meant. "What do you mean Ranboo.....how?"

"Your wearing my hoodie...."he said looking away and blushing.

I looked at my arm, and noticed the familiar red hoodie....oh my god. This is just great.