Chapter 74

Tommy POV

Tuesday ~ 9:37pm
Please.......

Put it back....

I can't stick to my own word.....so please...

I can't lose you over something so stupid.....

......I can't lose you at all

...

My heart beat fast in my chest.....and I could tell his did too.

...

Both our hands shook uneasy.

...

He slid the ring back onto my finger, "I'll sleep on the floor."

A relieved exhale left my mouth and my heart beat started to calm down.

He got off the bed and asked, "Can I have a blanket and pillow?"

I nodded and handed him such.

He layed down on the floor and I muttered, "I can't believe you tried to leave me....."

He quietly cried into the pillow, "I'd never......I- I love y- you T- Tommy....."

I began to cry and I layed down turning the other way, "I l- love you t- too Ran- boo...."

Eventually his crying stopped, but mine didn't. I think he might of fallen asleep, so to make sure I waited about 10 minutes. Then I got out of bed and went to lay next to him.

I hugged him and whispered, "I love you and I'm-...I'm sorry.....I'll properly apologize tomorrow. I'll tell you why I'm really mad."

I kissed his head and went back to my bed. I pulled the new note I'd gotten from Derrick at school today out of my pocket and read it, "The old park, you know which one. Be there Wednesday at 6. Don't be late Tommy."

Thank god it was tomorrow.......,but now I feel like shit.....I got upset over pretty much nothing....and he almost broke up with me over nothing.......its all my fault.

I began to cry again, "I'm the worst boyfriend ever."

"That's not true......I see the note." I heard him say as he layed down by me and pulled me close to his chest.

I sniffled, "R-"

"Shhh, not now......just go to bed." He whispered into my ear.

I turned around to face him and I looked up at him, "Is it too much if I ask for a kiss?"

I think he blushed as he replied, "Uhm...no"

Then he kissed my cheek and hugged me.

I laughed quietly, "Good enough....now can I ask one more thing of you?"

"Mhmm." He hummed.

"Can you give me the necklace?..." he grabbed the necklace off the nightstand and gave it to me and I asked, "....now may I put it on you?"

"Uh....mhmm." He hummed again.

I put the dog tag necklace back around his neck, ".....Never take it off again."

"I promise I won't." He held my hand now.

"And never try taking my ring from me ever again." I said squeezing his hand angry.

"I won't, I promise..." I stopped and then he gently squeezed my hand, ".....is that all?"

"Can you just reassure me once more?" I asked.