Chapter 89

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 5:23pm
I had been cuddling and kissing Ranboo this whole time. I knew we'd be seperated again though when my family would take me out to dinner. I didn't want to let go, I just wanted to be with Ranboo.

He was running his fingers through my hair currently and it was quite relaxing. I was breathing in his scent and I obviously wasn't ready to leave.

Then there was a knock at my bedroom door. I groaned and pulled away getting up out of the bed. I opened it to see my two brothers.

I sighed, "Yes?"

"Get dressed for dinner. Not fancy, but don't wear sweats." They said in unison.

I held in a laugh as they stared at each other angrily. "Alright, I got it."

Thy nodded and walked away as they started to argue. I closed the door and went back to Ranboo. He embraced me and kissed my cheek.

"Ranboo I can't do it all again." I said sadly.

He kissed my forehead, "I know baby, me niether."

"Kiss?" I asked.

He laughed and kissed me gently. When he pulled away he kissed my nose, "I hope you have a wonderful time my love."

"Without you?....trust me I won't." I frowned.

He frowned too, "Please smile baby..." I shook my head then he said, "At least go get dressed?"

I sighed and got up. I changed quickly and then went back to him. He sat up in bed and I got on his lap.

"I'll see you in a bit, okay?" He asked cupping my face.

I nodded, "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied and kissed me.

When we pulled away I got up and walked out the door waving. He waved back and then I took a deep breath before closing the door. I walked down stairs and then my parents drove us all to dinner.

.......I already miss you.

Time Skip ~ 6:30pm

Ranboo POV

It had been an hour since Tommy left and I was holding up terribly. It was the same as before....if not worse. I started to miss him all over again and it's seriously the most unbearable thing. I'd facetime him, but that would only make his brothers upset.

Hurry home Tommy....I miss you.

Time Skip ~ 7:27pm

Ranboo POV

What is there to do without him?

....was life this boring before I knew him?

Jeez, did I even have a life before I knew him?

Blackout Flashback ~

I was at the park nearby my school. I sat down in the green field that no longer grew alliums.

I sighed and mumbled to myslelf, "If you weren't so stupid as to bring those people here, you'd still have your safe space.....,but no."

I began to tear up looking down at my hands. My vision got blurry and I wiped my eyes free of salty tears. I looked up from my hands and saw one tiny light purple allium.

I smiled to myself, "Maybe in this field of nothingness there is still hope?....perhaps there is a chance my aunty will win the court case after all?...I hope so."

...

End of Flashback~

Different Flashback ~

I was in Coffee Bee. Sitting in a booth across from the blonde boy, Tommy.

Suddenly he got up from the table and before I could get up too he threw his arms around me, "Your awsome Ranboo. I hope we can be great friends."

I hugged him back softly and said, "Me too Toms."

With that he got off me and I started walking back towards the staff room. I quickly turned around though, winking slightly and blowing Tommy a little kiss.

I saw Tommy's visible blush, and quietly chuckled to myself.

I entered the staff room and got ready to get back to work. I had this warm feeling in my stomach, and couldn't wait to see Tommy again.

....

End of Blackout Flashbacks ~

The view of Tommy's cieling slowly faded in as the view of the coffee shop faded out.

Another flashback?.....,but it's been so long.

.....and why'd I have two?

I sighed, "I miss you Tommy."

Tommy POV

8:03pm
Dinner was going great and everyone had just finished they're food. Right now we were waiting on dessert, and though I do love dessert.....all I really want is to go back home to Ranboo.

I huffed, How longs this gonna take?

Time Skip ~ 8:36pm

Ranboo POV

Surely, he'll be back by nine.....right?...

I was getting tired, I have to admit. However it was like my body wouldn't let me sleep. I groaned in frustration and picked up my phone. I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on, "My Toms❤".

I just stared at his profile picture and then I pressed 'message'. I sighed, "Should I text him?....just to say I miss him..."

I turned off the phone and set it aside, "Nope, gonna stay strong..."

I took a deep breath then got up, "I should eat something..."

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I didn't want to try cooking anything because I didn't want to make a mess, and I also didn't know where anything was. I just decided I'd get cereal. So, I pulled out a bowl, spoon, milk, and cereal then fixed myself a bowl of it. Once, I was finshed eating I washed the dishes I'd used and put everything away.

I walked back upstairs and into Tommy's room. I was tired of laying down so I sat down in his gaming chair. Then I spun around repetitively as I looked up at the cieling.

Time Skip ~ 8:54pm

Tommy POV

We'd all just finished dessert and my parents had already payed. I'd been sung Happy Birthday, and now I was ready to go home and cuddle with Ranboo.

I'm on my way....

We sat up from the table and walked out towards the car. We got in and then my dad started the drive home while we- or rather they- chatted in the car.

Ranboo POV

8:54pm
My life is incredibly boring without Tommy.

I groaned then sighed, "This is taking longer than before...."

1,034 words
Thanks for reading.
This chapters pretty boring sorry...
Bye! <3