Chapter 133

Quick Note: Time Skipped past the Summer. Tomorrow starts college :)

Ranboo POV

Sunday ~ 10:51am
"Babe! Wake up!" My Tommy complained, shaking me.

I groaned, "Gentle darling."

"Sorry, but you need to get up. It's our last day of Summer and I don't want to sleep through it." He said eager to start the day.

I sighed, "Goodmorning to you too."

He softly laughed, "Goodmorning Ranboo, now get up, yeah?"

I sat up, "Kay."

He got up out of bed, but I pulled him back down. He tried pulling away, "Babe, we need to get up!"

"I know, but I didn't get my morning kiss." I cooed.

He giggled and stopped resisting. He turned around and placed a soft, loving kiss to my lips. When he pulled away he smiled, "Come get dressed."

I got up and we both changed.

Afterwards, we headed into the kitchen.

"So what're we doing today?" I asked him as he began lulling out utensils and ingredient for cooking.

"We'll get to that later. For now, let's decide on breakfast." He smiled with a tiny laugh.

I sighed, "Well alright, what did you want to make?"

"Whatever you want." He smiled.

I shook my head softly, "How about for once, we have something you want to eat?"

He thought about it for a quick minute and then replied, "I dunno....how about we go out for breakfast?"

I smiled, "Good idea, now go get your shoes and I'll pit away all this stuff you took out."

He awkwardly laughed, "Sorry, I figured I'd be cooking."

I chuckled, "Thats alright love, now go on."

He nodded and then went off towards our room. I began to put back the utensils into the cuboards and the food into the fridge.

Tommy came back into the kitchen with his shoes on and one of my big hoodies on. It made me smile, then he gave me my shoes, "Heres your shoes Ranboo."

I took them as he smiled at me. I quickly slipped my shoes on and then tied them. As I stood back up he laced our fingers together, "Let's go."

I grabbed mu house and car keys, then we headed outside. I locked the door behind me as Tommy went to the car that sat in the driveway.

I unlocked the car and he got into the passenger seat. I walked over and got into the driver's seat, "So, whare to?"

Tommy shrugged, "I dunno, how about we go....here?" He showed me a breakfast place on his phone.

A small donut shop not too far away from our house.

"Sure thing, just put in the address." I told him.

He did just that and then I began driving to the little donut shop.

Time Skip ~ 11:28am

Tommy POV

I quickly got out of the car and walked into the donut shop. It was nicely decorated and very pretty. Ranboo followed closely behind, and locked the car.

"Hello my names Bella! What can I get you?" The kind lady behind the counter smiled.

"Hi! And uhm- just a second please." I smiled back.

"Ofcourse." She said.

I turned to Ranboo, "Which one do you want babe?"

He pointed to one, "That one."

I nodded, "Uhm, could we get one of those and one of....those?"

"Certainly!" She exclaimed as she grabbed the two donuts with the tongs, placing each gently in its own paper bag.

She moved over to the cashier and as did we.

"How much?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." She sweetly smiled.

"Why's that?" Ranbooa sked grabbing my hand.

She noticed and then chuckled, "Not cause I like your little boyfriend or you."

Ranboo eased up, but still held my hand, "Sorry, I got-"

"Defensive?....possessive?...jealous?" She cut in.

Ranboo cleared his throat, "Uh...yeah."

"Don't worry, it's cool. Now as I was going to say, you two seem new on town. The blonde sounds British, however you sound American. If you don't mind me asking, Where are you two from?" She asked seeming genuinely curious.

"I'm from the UK!" I exclaimed.

She smiled at me, "I sorta figured, and how lovely. I've never met a folk from there."

"I'm from California." Ranboo said.

She nodded, "Cool, so how do you guys know each other?"

"I moved to the UK for high-school and met him there." Ranboo told her.

She gasped, "Wow! So you went there and met him, and now he came back here with you?"

I nodded, "Mhmm and we're engaged!"

Her eyes sorta lit up, "What!? How adorable! It's like a love story!"

"Right!? And now we live together here and are going to college!" I exclaimed.

She smiled, "How lovely! So, by any chance. Uhm...do you go to Harvard?" She asked looking at Ranboo.

Ranboo awkwardly laughed, "Uh, yes."

"My fiance is a genius." I bragged looking over at Ranboo.

He blushed, "I- I'm not a genuis...."

She shrugged, "Well anyways, I got to Harvard. I'm pretty sure I saw you at the tour back in June."

"Well, I was there....so maybe." Ranboo awkwardly laughed.

"Well hopefully we can be friends. I don't know a lotta people there so....knowing at least one us nice." She smiled then awkwardly laughed, "That is...like- if you wanna be friends?"

"Ofcourse! Yeah! I don't know anyone there either and it's my first year! So, yes!" Ranboo said happily.

"My first year too." She handed me the donuts, "I can't wait to get to know the both of you."

I smiled, "What was your name again?"

"Bella. And you two?" She asked.

"Tommy....and thus us Ranboo." I replied.

"Well nice to meet you Tommy and Ranboo." She smiled.

"And you as well." I beamed.

"We can pay." Ranboo said extending his hand towards her with cash.

"Oh, its no problem! Really, I just wanted to give a little kind gesture. So please take them." She insisted.

Ranboo sighed, "Alright....,but only this time. The next time we sing by...it'll be me paying......,but thankyou."

She nodded, "Ofcourse. And I look forward to next time."

"Bye Bella!" I smiled.

She waved, Bye Tommy."

Ranboo waved as well and she waved to us as we walked out and back to the car.

We got in and then Ranboka sked, "Qhere to now?"

"Hmmm....I dunno." I shrugged.

He sighed, "Your adorable."

1,066 words
See you tomorrow! <3