Chapter 77

Ranboo POV

Wednesday ~ 3:06pm
I was waiting outside for Tommy at the front. It'd been a while and he should've been out by now.....I was starting to worry, so I went back into the school building. I walked through the halls looking for him and couldn't find him anywhere. I know it had only been a couple minutes, but I was still worried. I pulled out my phone to text him.

Me:
Where r u Toms?
Are you at the front now?

He didn't respond right away so I walked back to the front of the school and looked around. My blonde boy was no where to be seen and was yet to reply to my texts. So, obviously I'd call him.

It rang for a while and kept ringing.

...

He didn't pick up.

I swear Tommy if your doing something stupid, I'm gonna explode.

......Where are you...

I decided I'd call Tubbo. It rang twice and then there was an answer.

"Hello Boo!" He greeted.

"Hey, have you seen Tommy?" I asked.

"Uhm....yeah I saw him go to the restroom while I was walking out. Why? Can't  find him?" He asked.

"Yeah, I dunno where he is. Thanks though, I'm gonna go check the restroom." I said already on my way.

"Okay, bye." Tubbo said and then hung up.

I went back into the building and walked into the first boys restroom I saw. There was no Tommy though, so I kept walking.

Starting to think I should've asked Tubbo which restroom.

I walked all through the first floor going into every boys restroom. There was no Tommy. I decided to check the second floor now and so I did. I looked in every boys restroom on the second floor and still no Tommy. I walked downstairs and out to the front again, I figured he'd surely be there by now.....I was in the front and I looked around for him.

Then I got a call from Tubbo and I answered it, "Hello?"

"Hey, uhm.....are you almost here?" Tubbo asked.

"Here? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

Tubbo sighed, "Today's Tommy's first day on the job.....and your supposed to train him...remember?"

I face palmed and groaned as I started walking to Coffee Bee, "Jeez, I forgot. Is Tommy there?"

"Yeah....did you want to talk to him?" He asked.

"Yes!...I mean, yes please." I awkwardly laughed.

I heard the phone being passed and then I heard my blonde boys voice, "Ranboo?"

"Oh baby, you had me so worried! I was running around everywhere looking for you! Why didn't you reply to my calls or texts either?! Toms, you can't just worry me like that!" I said fast and upset, yet relieved he was okay.

"I- I'm fine....I was just in a hurry cause I had went to the restroom and I came out to the front later, but didn't see you anywhere, so I decided to start walking. I figured you probably left me and were already on your way there." He replied timid.

I sighed, "Toms, I'd never leave you behind like that. Next time call me....and why didn't you respond to me?"

"Ranboo, my phone was on silent from school." He replied.