Chapter 169

Quick Note: I'm so sorry this book has just been forgotten for a while. I just don't like the plot and I haven't had motivation to continue this book. However, I promise I'm never going to discontinue Boorista. I just want to apologize for taking forever and let ya'll know that I'm gonna try harder. Thankyou AlliumNoah for helping with my motivation towards this story. :]

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 9:32am
I removed Ranboo's arms from my waist, then got up out of bed. I walked out of the room and strolled down the hall. While I walk, the smell of bacon and eggs lingered in the air. As I turned the corner, I saw Lexi and Nelly in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

I glanced over to the living room and saw Tubbo spread out on the couch. I sighed into a smile, "It's nice having you all back."

"Ranboo driving you cazy?" Tubbo asked.

I rolled my eyes, "As if- Ranboo is incredible."

My waist was hugged and my neck kissed. Then a whisper in my ear, "So is your ass- Doesn't mean everyone should see it."

It was Ranboo ofcourse- I turned red, realizing I had only a shirt and boxers. Ranboo swooped me up into his arms then walked back to our room. He set me down in bed, "You need to check what you're wearing before you just leave the room."

He got in bed and snuggled into me. I moved him off, "I'm hungry- lets get up."

He groaned and sat up, "You're so boring."

"Me?- No, no, you're boring. You just wanna sleep. While you starve me." I said prying his hands off me.

He let go and got up. He went to the closet then came back out with shorts, "At least put those on, before you go."

He tossed them at me and so I caught them, then put them on. I got up and Ranboo layed back down in bed, "Welp- Bye I guess..."

He sighed and stretched his arms up making his shirt lift. I stared then shook out of it, "I'm hungry- Not thirsty."

He blushed lightly, "I'm hungry too...."

I turned red and looked away, "Well then you should come with me to get food."

"No. That's not what I was thinking." He smirked.

I gulped, "Uh- Wh- What were you uh- thi- thinking?"

He got up and walked over, "I think you know."

I backed up and hit my back against the door. I bit my lip and whined, "Mh! Babe! Not now!"

"I haven't even touched you." He laughed.

I stared at his lips and licked my own. He chuckled softly then gently kissed me. I kissed back and then he pulled away.

He smiled sweetly, "Let's go eat breakfast, my darling."

I turned brighter red, "You little-"

He put his finger to my lips, "Shhhh baby."

I bit his finger and he raised a brow, "What're you doing?"

I sucked on his finger and he pulled his hand away, "Tommy! You are foul!"

I giggled, "That's what you get!"

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his mid section. He smiled happily and kissed me. I melted and enjoyed it. While we kissed, I wanted nothing more but to be with him. As always.

It was like with every special moment we had, every memory we made, every kiss we savored, every night we held each other to sleep, every morning we awoke to the others face, every word we took in, every second we spent inlove- We were getting so many steps closer to the finish line.

Finishing college, then finding real daily jobs, afterwards wedding planning, then the actual wedding, going back to the UK, buying a new place, preparing for children, and then having children, raising them, and then growing old with the love of my life.

But would my life really be in such a sequence? Was it possible I could get through time with no worries? It seemed there was always something or someone getting in our way. Which is why I just want to marry him already.

Every second feels ike some sort of free trial- Showing me what I could have. But....what I don't. Telling me that if I do get married, I'll have all of this forever. And that if I stay with this free trial, I'm on a time limit. Like at any moment the trial ends, and it's back to just- me.

I want more than a 'free trial'. I want the packaged deal.

He pulled away, "I love you."

"I love you more- Now can we get married?" I frowned running my thumb across his bottom lip.

He moved my hand, "We talked about this- Soon my lo-"

"Yeah! Sorry for being pushy." I said and moved around ready to get down.

He set me down, "Everything okay?"

I nodded, "Mhm!"

I was hugged tightly, "I'm sorry." Ranboo buried his head in my neck as I stood there. His arms wrapped around me tightly as he gripped my sides, "I promise it'll happen. And you believe me, right?"

I took a deep breath and hugged him back, "Ofcourse I believe you- I love you and I know you love me. I promise you, I'm fine. So let's go eat aleady, hm?"

He pulled away and grabbed my face. I turned light pink, "Y- Yeah?"

"I love you more than anything- You're my caffeine, Tommy." He smiled, "You keep me up and going through every day. You've got an adorably bitter attitude, and yet you're the warmest little thing. Addicting in every way, like coffee." He bit back his smile.

I was really pink, "Well if you're my Boorista, it only makes sense I'm your coffee and caffeine."

He chuckled, "Yeah."

He kissed me one last time and I kissed back. It was quite a while till we pulled away then he held my hand as we walked out to the living space.

I felt warm and this was a good way to start our day. Especially since- We had a double date later....

1,022 words
Thanks for reading!
Sorry the book took forever-
Double update right now :]