Chapter 22

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 9:56am
Water splashed me right in the face and I jumped straight out of bed. There was wilbur with a small water gun.....ofcourse it was him. Of all people, it really would be Wilbur. I huffed angrily and then chased after him as he ran down the hall and then down the stairs.

I never caught him though, because my mom had yelled at me, "Tom! Stop chasing you brother in you boxers like a child, and go put some pants on!"

I rolled my eyes, I didn't know I'd only been in my boxers!

I yelled at Wilbur, "I'll get you back bitch!"

As I ran back to my room, my dad yelled at me, "Whatch your mouth Tommy!"

I rolled my eyes and got changed. Then, my phone started ringing. It was a face time from Ranboo. I answered it, already smiling.

"Goodmorning Handsome!" He said smiling.

"Take of your glasses!" I told him.

He took them off and laughed.

"Awe, good morning gorgeous." I said smiling.

He laughed again, "What're you doing today Toms?"

"Uhm....nothing much. I'm probably gonna stay home all day, what about you?" I asked.

"I have to work these two weekend shifts, but instead of working both days I'm gonna work 2 full shifts today." He said sighing.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that Ranboo." I frowned, " I wish you could come over..."

"Yeah me too, but maybe we can hang Sunday." He said hopeful.

I nodded, "Okay Ran-"

I was cut off by Techno who had barged in my room yelling, "Mom said put your pants on and come eat!"

He threw a pillow at me and I yelled at him, "I'm talking to someone!"

"Well put pants on and then come down when your done talking." He said laughing.

I could hear Ranboo laughing aswell when he asked, "You don't have pants on Toms?"

"Yes I do!.....I didn't before.....just leave me alone! Oh my gosh get out Techno!" I yelled pushing Techno out.

He didn't budge and yelled, "Yeah, yeah okay. Say goodbye to Ranboo and come eat" then as he walked out he yelled, "Bye Ranboo!!!!"

Ranboo laughed, "Bye!" He yelled to Techno and then continued, "Alright I'll let you go, I've gotta get going to work anyways. Welp, Bye Toms!"

"Bye Ranboo!" I said, and then we hung up.

I walked downstairs  and then sat across from Wilbur and next to Techno.

"Ughhh, do I have to sit here? I have to look at Wilbur's ugly face." I rolled my eyes.

"Well it's either look at him or sit with him." Techno chimed in.

Wilbur laughed and I rolled my eyes. Then our mom and dad brought the food and plates to the table. We all ate, as we had conversations of what we'd been up to.

It could've been a good time to possibly come out, but I was too scared....I wanted to do it soon though, that's for sure. I just needed to find the right moment.

Time Skip ~ 2:30pm

Ranboo POV

I've been working all day since 10:30 in the morning. I haven't  had my break yet, and I'm really tired. My head hurts and I haven't been eating properly....not to mention my severe dehydration. I just haven't really been taking care of myself....

I was making a coffee, and I was shaking. My muscles felt a little weak. I almost dropped the cup, but luckily Purpled came just in time.

"Here let me take that." He said as he took the cup, "you seem a little bit over worked Ranboo, maybe you should take a break."

"Uh...yeah, probably.....uhm thanks." I said smiling at him.

"Yeah no problem.....you'll owe me though." He shrugged and laughed, "just kidding, but seriously....go take your break already. "

I nodded and walked into the staff room, instantly plopping myself down on a chair. I was panting, from how tired I was. My head was spinning. I put my hand to my forehead and it was warmer than usual.

Shit. I'm pretty sure I've got a fever.

I got up to get a bottle of water, and drank it pretty fast. I couldn't just leave, there was no one to cover my shift......And I was closing even though I opened today with Purpled. I thought it would be easier to take both shifts on one day, then take two separate days....but I was wrong.

Purpled would be off in about half an hour, so I couldn't ask him to cover. I could ask Tubbo to cover.....but his shift was the one I was currently covering. Guess I'd have to get through it.

Around 15 or so minutes later, Purpled had came in.

"Your breaks over Ranboo, but are you sure you'll last?" He said smirking.

Even though Purpled looked slightly cocky or amused sometimes, you could always tell when he cared.

I nodded whipping the sweat from my forehead, "Yeah, I'll manage. Thanks anyways."

"Alright then, in about 10 minutes I'll be out of here, so just sit and relax for a bit more, I've got these few minutes covered." He then walked out the door.

I got up and refilled my bottle of water, then drank it all again. I had calmed down my slight headache, and I was feeling a little better now. I just sat down and took a couple slow, deep breaths before returning to work.

When I left the staff room, I saw that there wasn't a whole lot of customers. Thank God it wasn't busy. Purpled saw me and I looked up at the clock. It was about that time.

"Alright Ranboo, Niki should be by a little later. Bye, and feel better." Then he waved and went into the staff room to grab his stuff. I assume he exited out the back way, because I didn't see him come back out.

Time Skip ~ 4:30pm

Niki had just started her shift, and she'd be off at 9:30 today. Unfortunately I closed and got off at 10pm today which was later than usual, because it was a weekend.

The shop still wasn't as busy, which is good for me....I guess......., but it is kind of hurting our tips. Either way, I hope time starts flying by, because I'm exhausted.

1,047 words
I'm glad yall are still reading, and thanks a ton. I wrote three chapters today, so sorry for all the late uplands.
Anyways, see ya!
Byeeeee!!!!! :>