Chapter 72

Tommy POV

12:35pm
The bell had just rang and Ranboo wasn't standing outside the door. Maybe he was just a tiny bit late.....

Another minute passed and he still hadn't shown....well, he probably decided to bring his things with him after all.

5 minutes passed now and still he hadn't come. I waited there watching as few people walked in the halls now. Everyone had gone to lunch already.

Techno came over to me, "You gonna hang in here Tommy?"

I nodded, "Yeah...if you don't mind......"

He half smiled, "No, I don't mind. I'm gonna go to the staff room though. Gonna eat with some friends.....see you later okay?"

I fake smiled, "Later..."

He left and it was just me alone in the classroom....

Is he really not coming?

Had I really upset him that much?....

Jeez, I'd ruined everything...

I waited there for another minute and then my Ranboo walked through the door. He had his backpack and two trays of food. He had his sunglasses on and he sat in the desk beside me. He put a tray on my desk and he started eating. He didn't say anything though.

Can I blame him? It was me who had started the stupid fight.....I should be the one to fix it...

I began to eat and when I was done he took my tray. Then he left the classroom and didn't come back till a couple minutes later. He sat in the desk beside me again and went on his phone. I just sat there looking at him.....I wanted him to cuddle with me and I wanted him to talk to me....I hated this.

I grabbed his arm, "Your not gonna say anything?"

"I have nothing to say to you Tommy." He replied not even looking up from his phone.

I let go of his arm and pulled out my own phone. I didn't do anything on it, I just sat there staring at my wallpaper. A picture of Ranboo kissing my cheek.

I wasn't gonna break....if he wanted to play the silent game then thats what we'd play. I'm way more stubborn than him so I'm certain he'll lose.......but is this really what I want? To play some stupid game...just so that he can apologize first......when I know I should be the one to do it?

The bell would ring in a bit and he got up. He walked over to me and said, "Nice wallpaper, you ready?"

I turned my phone off and nodded, "Thanks it's of my boyfriend."

He picked me up, "He sounds cool."

"......today he wasn't." I mumbled angry as he walked with me to my last class.

He scoffed, "Y'know I was trying to ease up to it....,but you always have to go and run your smart mouth."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

"Good to know you care about fixing this." He replied.

"I never said I didn't care......I just-"

"Want me to apologize first?...." he laughed, "y'know, I would if I was in the wrong...,but I'm not."

"So I'm in the wrong?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged, "You'll figure it out."

I sighed annoyed and he turned into my classroom. He sat me down as the bell rang to go to class and he said, "I dunno what upset you.....,but it'd be nice to know...and if you wanna play this stupid game with me then fine..........I can be a jerk too."