Chapter 124

Techno POV

Thursday ~ 1:01pm
After Ranboo had stolen Tommy at the bar, I went back to the table and sat with Will. We drank our beverages and watched as Ranboo and Tommy interacted.

We saw them go over to a table. They seemed to be talking and holding hands.

"20 pounds says Ranboo makes the first move." Wilbur smirked.

I chuckled, "Nah that's obvious....25 pounds says Tommy makes the big move."

"Clarify." Will said.

I smirked, "Ranboo will make the first move, it's clear. But, Tommy will be the one to move in full on....Ranboo would be too afraid to push his limits, while Tommy will take what he wants."

Wilbur laughed, "Yeah right! My money's on Ranboo."

I stuck out my hand and he shook it. We watched as Ranboo leaned in, but Tommy stopped him.

"What's he doing?! I know I said 'play hard to get', but he should've kissed him!" Will complained.

I shush him, "Shhh, watch."

Tommy seemed slightly upset, but as Ranboo talked he became releaved. Then Tommy blushed.

"He's making him blush....Let's go Ranboo! Make the big move!" Wilbur cheered.

I rolled my eyes then saw Ranboo lean in and cup Tommy's face again. They kissed and then parted. They stared at each other for a second and then Tommy hoped on Ranboo's lap. They began to go further and I looked away, not wanting to see my brother make out with his future husband.

Will looked away too and pulled out the 25 pounds, "You win."

I took the money from him and shrugged, "Per usual."

He rolled his eyes and we continued placing bets. Wilbur smirked, "30 says Ranboo asks Tommy to slow dance."

I thought about it....I knew I'd lose, but Will needed the confidence boost.

"Deal." I said and we shook, "Now I get a turn." I thought for a bit, "40 says Tommy asks Ranboo to stay at the apartment while he's here."

Wilbur thought about it, "Deal." We shook and he smiled, "50 says Ranboo gets them back together."

Now, this one was mine and I knew it, "Deal."

He laughed, "Oh your losing that one!"

"We'll see." I smirked then continued, "One more?"

"Sure." He said confidently.

"55. You can pick....who will ask the other to come with or stay...or if anyone will at all?" I asked.

Wilbur shook his head, "No....it's not right to bet on that...it's like gambling on wether they'll make it or not."

I raised a brow like that would stop him. Then he sighed and spoke-

Tommy POV

I pulled away with a red blush upon my cheeks and nose bridge, "I missed you and that...like- a lot."

He chuckled and wiped my mouth of the saliva, "Yeah...I missed you and your mouth too."

I blushed, "Don't say it like that!"

He rolled his eyes then asked, "So what are we?"

I looked away, "Friends....I dont like 'exes'."

He raised a brow, "Friends?! You insult me! I just made out with you!"