Chapter 46

Ranboo POV

Monday ~ 3:00pm
School had just let out and I was walking out of my classroom. I had Tommy in my first period class, but we didn't sit anywhere near each other. I saw him at nutrition, but he seemed....busy?.....so I had went to my class early. Then at lunch he was......occupied?....and I sat alone.

I had work today and I shared my shift with Tubbo, so I was waiting for him on a bench in the front of school. We were being picked up by Lexi.

Then not too long later, I heard him....not Tubbo, but my blonde blue eyed boy.

He had laughed, "Tubbo!"

I turned to see Tommy who had probably laughed at something Tubbo had done or said.

How can he be so happy.....I guess that's good though.

They both walked over.

"Is Lexi here yet Boss Man?" Tubbo asked sitting down next to me.

"Uhm, almost." I muttered.

Tommy sat down on the other side of me, "Can she take me back home?"

I looked at him, "Like...home, home?"

He nodded.

I grabbed his hand, "T- Tommy please. Do-"

He cut me off and pulled me close. Then he whispered to me seriously, "No. How about you don't, infront of Tubbo."

I teared up, but nodded and he pulled his hand away. Tubbo didnt hear, but he had seen. This created a very awkward atmosphere that we sat in till I got a text.

"Okay, she's here." I got up and so did the other two.

We walked to her car and ofcourse Tubbo called, "Shotgun!"

He sat in the passenger seat and then me and Tommy were left to sit in the back together. Lexi drove us towards Coffee Bee and then asked, "Tommy, did you want me to drop you off with them....or did you want to go home, or back to our place?"

"I'd like to go ho-" He had began but then I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

I whispered "Please."

And then he pulled his hand away and I saw tears form in his eyes. "If you don't mind, I'd like to stay at your place."

"Ofcourse." She smiled.

I teared up and whispered, "Thankyou."

He didn't reply though, he turned to look out the window and I could hear his soft crying. No one said anything though. Tubbo continued his conversation with Lexi. We weren't even close to half way there yet, and I couldn't stand hearing him cry.

I shifted closer to him and poked his shoulder. He shifted and I could hear him sniffle. He wiped his tears and then turned to look at me.

I whispered, "Tommy, we can talk when I get back. I promise.....its not what you think....I only want you."

He teared up again and then threw himself on me. He whispered, "Okay, I- I trust you."

I hugged him and began crying, "T- Tommy, I hated f- fighting with you. I missed you all d- day."

He hugged me tighter and he began to cry into my shoulder, "N- Never again, p- please. I hate being away fr- from you."

"Never again Toms." I pulled away and held his face in my hands.

"I love you." I told him and wiped his tears with my thumb. Then I kissed his nose.

"R- Ranboo....I-" He stuttered.

I hugged him, "It's o- okay,....I- I'll wait."

He pulled away, "No, its not f- fare to you. I- I do love you.....s- so much."He took my glasses off me, "I sh- shouldn't have w- walked away from you. Especially when you were crying, I'm h- horrible."

I held his hand and rubbed his ring, "No, I- I'm terrible for not having f- fixed this sooner. For not have st- stopping you from walking away."

"R- Ranboo, I do b- believe you." He muttered and grabbed my dog tag sniffling.

"I- I'm so sorry." I told him.

"I'm s- sorry too." He replied.

We were both crying and Tubbo and Lexi were watching us in silence.

"Just kiss already, so I don't have to hear you two idiots cry." Tubbo said sighing.

Lexi laughed, "You two are like my funny, dramatic, rom com show."

Tommy laughed through his sobs and I grabbed his face. "Can I?"

He nodded smiling. I kissed him on his lips, holding both sides of his face. He grabbed my arms and kissed back.

When we pulled away Tubbo gagged and Lexi smiled laughing.

We had just arrived and Tommy kissed me again before I had to get out. When he pulled away he said, "I love you."

I hugged him, "I'll see you soon, I love you."

Then I got out and waved to Lexi, then blowing a kiss to Tommy.

I saw him smile and blow one back. I pretended to catch it with my hand and pocket it in my hoodie. 

"Your such a dork." Tubbo said shaking his head. "So, are you going in without your glasses?"

I was shocked and I went after the car. Tubbo errupted in laughter. Luckily, they had only started pulling out of the parking lot. So Lexi stopped and Tommy's window rolled down.

"Miss me that much?~" he asked smiling.

I booped his nose, "Yes, but you took my glasses."

He laughed and playfully rolled his eyes, "I thought you'd forget."

"I did, but Tubbo reminded me." I smirked.

"Hurry it up, your late." Tubbo said coming out of the Cafe with his apron and name tag already on.

I rolled my eyes at him then asked Tommy, "Can I have them?"

He nodded and puckered his lips, "For a kiss, yeah."

I chuckled and then gave him a quick kiss.

"Alright, I don't got all day." Lexi said.

Tommy laughed and handed me my glasses, "I'll see you soon?"

I nodded, "Yes, love."

He smiled and we leaned in to kiss again. However Lexi bagen to roll up his window and we pulled away. Tommy laughed and waved. I waved back and then she drove away. I went inside and sighed.

Everything is much better now.....

"Your late idiot, now your staying the extra 20 minutes to close by default. " Tubbo said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

Great.

1,056 words
Happy now?
You might not be next chapter....
Anyways, Bye! :]