Chapter 168

Ranboo POV

Friday ~ 9:47pm
Dinner had gone great. It was fun catching up with my moms and best friend. I'd missed them so much and having them here was great. Not to mention, Lexi had got to see Gigi after so long which was a nice reunion. Only thing bothering me at this moment in time was....

I'm kinda worried about how much it costed for Tommy to fly all three of them down here. It makes me feel guilty.

After dinner we had watched a bunch of movies and even gave them a mini tour of our house. Then we showed them to their room. Tubbo was taking the couch and Lexi and Nelly would be taking our guest room.

At the moment I sat with Tommy in my lap. He was arguing with Tubbo over candy. Lexi and Nelly sat together cuddling and watching the movie. Genevieve and Brian sat beside each other holding hands as they watch the movie too. I was just paying attention to Tommy and his cute little mad facial expressions.

"I'm the guest Tommy." Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"Ranboo bought them for me. Now give em!" Tommy furrowed his brows angry.

Tubbo shook his head and ate another gummy bear from the bag. Tommy huffed and got out of my lap. I immediately pulled him back though and snuggled into his neck then kissed him.

He blushed and glared at Tubbo angry, "I want a gummy bear."

"No. Piss off." Tubbo rolled his eyes then smiled at me, "So Boo- How's Harvard?"

Tommy looked at me and frowned. He hugged my neck and I gulped, "Uhm- Harvard is definetly challenging. But also a good sorta challenge. Uh....oh! Gigi! You go there too!"

Genevieve smiled, "Yeah. It was always our childhood dream to go to Harvard together. I guess it's finally real."

"Awe, how nice." Nelly smiled.

"Mhmm." I hummed as Tommy ran his fingers through my hair.

"Tommy get off him. You're being weird and clingy." Tubbo said.

Tommy tightened his grip then quietly muttered, "Mine."

Tubbo gagged, "Ew- I hate love."

I hugged Tommy's waist, "Don't worry Tubs, you'll find your someone eventually."

Tubbo rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Tommy likes gummy bears more than you- Tommy! I'll give you one if you stop being clingy!"

Tommy rolled off me and sat beside me in between Tubbo and I, "Gummy?"

Tubbo gave him one, "Yep."

Tommy ate the gummy bear and they finally shared. I rolled my eyes and held Tommy's hand.

Genevieve stood, "Me and Brian should be going now. It's getting a little late."

Lexi stood, "It was so nice seeing you Genevieve."

"And you." She reply as they hugged.

"Thanks for having us. You all are quite pleasant people." Brian said as he stood too.

We all said our goodbyes then I walked them out. Genevieve grab my hand, "Thanks...For the second chance, cuz."

I smiled, "Ofcourse."

We did our handshake and then parted. I closed the door then walk back into the living room.

"Seeing as how I've been kicked to the couch. I see it only right that I kick you all out of my room." Tubbo smiled, "Bye! Goodnight everyone!"

"It's only five till ten." Tommy said and hugged my torso.

"Yeah well where I come from- It'd be ten till one- am that is. So get out of my room." Tubbo said then shooed us out.