Chapter 137

Tommy POV

Tuesday ~ 10:13am
Ranboo chcukled, "Yeah it'd be great, but uhm- what's it pay?"

I scoffed, "Ranboo!"

"What?! I'm just saying! Coffee Bee payed really well!" Ranboo said.

I rolled my eyes and she replied, "Well, since you two have experience in Cafes and I've grown quite the liking to you two....I'd hire you as Supervisors. So perhaps...20 dollars an hour? Or 25?"

Ranboo thought about it, "Well...thats great and all, but-"

"Tubbo paid us 80 and hour." I interrupted.

Her eyes went wide, "80 an hour!? This Tubbo guy sounds amazing!"

Ranboo chuckled, "Tubbo is a giver...."

"Jeezus christ! 80 an hour as a barista!? He must be something!" She exclaimed surprised.

"Well that's what I'm saying. Coffe Bee paid really well, and we need to make good money if we're gonna be able to pay bills and for food and everything." Ranboo explained.

"No, I understand....,but think about it?" She asked.

Ranboo shrugged, "I dunno..."

I frowned, "Sorry."

"No worries....,but perhaps I could offer 35." She sighed.

Ranboo nodded, "That's alright."

I frowned and we walked away to sit at a table.

"Babe, I'm sorry! I didn't think money was a big issue...." I explained.

He held my hand, "Baby, it's not. And don't worry about it, okay?"

I sighed, "Where are you getting all the money from?"

His face literally read guilt. He responded, "Lexi and Nelly keep sending me money. And I keep telling them not too, but...they insist we focus on studies rather than work."

I frowned, "I can't imagine the guilt you must feel...."

"Yeah.......it's killing me." He frowned and began sadly eating his donut.

"So...what're we gonna do?" I asked.

Ranboo shrugged, "I dunno...."

"What're you trying to get a job as?" I asked him.

He sighed, "I'm trying to get an office job, but that's hard to have when your in school."

I nodded, "Ranboo?"

"Yes?"

"I hate the thought of 'leaching' off Lexi and Nelly, but...they love us. Don't you think its better we find decent paying jobs and then pay them back in the future?" I suggested.

Ranboo shrugged, "They keep telling me that. I just....I want to be able to provide for you, Tommy. For you to rely on me..."

"You can provide more than money babe. And I rely on you all the time." I smiled.

He sighed, "I'm gonna pay every single penny back to them...and I'm gonna get a well paying job too."

I smiled, "I love you."

He smiled back, "I love you too Tommy."

"Uhm....excuse me?" Bella asked now standing by our table.

"Uhm, yes?" Ranboo asked.

She cleared her throat, "Uhm....I can offer you guys both 50."

Ranboo raised an eyebrow, "You sure?"