Chapter 37

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 6:52am
I woke up to see Ranboo trying to pull off his ice packs. I laughed and he noticed I'd woken up.

I sat up, and said, "Awe babe are they cold?"

He nodded, "They're freezing....can you take them off?"

I hummed, "Mhmm"

Then I undid the bandage wrapping on his arms where the ice packs were. When I fully removed the wrap and ice pack from his right arm it revealed the bruises, that had fortunately swelled down.

"I- I'm sorry.....I didn't know we were pulling so hard..." I apologized for like the millionth time.

He laughed, "I didn't know I was so fragile, I thought it was just you."

"Oh piss off." I rolled my eyes and then leaned over him to unwrap his left arm.

Once they were both fully removed I got up and got him clean clothes of his own. We spent the night at each other's places quite a bit, so there was always clothes at my house for him and vise versa.

"Thanks." He said getting up towards the restroom.

Then he went in to get dressed. A minute later he came out shirtless with a bright red blush over his cheeks.

"R- Ranboo!" I yelled at him and turned red.

"Oh shut up, you didn't give me boxers!" He turned even brighter and so did I.

"Oops~" I laughed.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He grabbed a pair and went back to the restroom.

Then he came out fully changed and layed back down. "Now you go get dressed."

I rolled my eyes, "okay."

I quickly went to the bathroom to change and then came out to my lazy Ranboo still laying down in bed.

"Get up lazy." I nudged him.

He pulled me down next by to him and hugged me, "Let's skip."

He kissed my neck and I said, "No, Techno will kill us if he doesn't see us at school."

He whined, "Okay, then ten more minutes."

"Alright." I hugged him and he fell asleep.

I sat up slightly and his head lay on my lap. I ran my fingers through his messy, soft hair.

I kissed his head and mumbled, "I love you"

Then Tubbo came through the window. "Your creepy."

I rolled my eyes, "How so?"

"Your praising him and watching him sleep." He said smirking.

"Whatever, he's my boyfriend." I said continuing to play with his hair, "What time is it?"

"7:14, we should leave shortly before 7:30. Did Technk and Will go home last night?" He asked.

"Yeah" Then I looked up at him, "you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go get cereal." He said heading for the door.

I tried getting up but Ranboo held my torso and I couldn't move.

"That's your problem." Tubbo muttered before exiting.

I rolled my eyes. I tried removing his grip, but it only seeded to tighten. I didn't mean to wake him, but he awoke.

"Tommy stop it." He whined snuggling closer to me.

I sighed, "I'm hungry, c'mon get up."

He whined again, "Tommy be quiet I can't sleep when you keep bugging me."

I rolled my eyes and pulled away, "Well then let me leave so you can sleep better."

He tightened his grip and complained, "I'll sleep worse without a cuddle buddy."

"Wow, so that's all I am?" He asked pretending to sound hurt.

He laughed softly, "I'll sleep worse without my beautiful boyfriend."

"Well when you put it that way, I guess." I said leaning back down.

He sat up a tad grumpy, "Well now I'm awake awake and hungry, so let's go."

I laughed as he pulled me up out of bed. He kissed me and then held my hand. Then we walked out of my room and down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen and saw Tubbo eating cereal.

"Bout dam time." He muttered.

We went over and sat with Tubbo. Ranboo fixed me and him a bowl of cereal. We talked for a while and finished eating. When we were done we put our dishes in the sink. And Ranboo being the person he is decided to wash them all. So we left the house at around 7:28am.

Time Skip ~ 7:42am

Ranboo POV

We had just got to school and were entering the building.

"I'm gonna go find Purpled, I'll se you bunch later!" Tubbo said waving and walking off.

We waved to him and headed to the library.

I sat down with Tommy on a bean bag and pulled out my phone to text my aunt. He just pushed my phone away and climbed onto my lap facing me.

I sighed, "Tommy, I should really text my aunt and tell her I got to sch-"

He kissed me and said, "Y'know you forgot your glasses."

I hadn't realized....and began to panic,  "T- Tommy, let's go home I-"

He cut me off, "Your fine. I got them." He pulled my sunglasses out of his hoodie pocket and handed them to me, "Y'know when we walked in these girls were lookin at you.....kinda made me mad."

I laughed and put my glasses on, "Yeah, well your the jealous type."

"I am not!......okay maybe I am. But you act like I'm the only one. If someone hit on me or if I even flirted with someone, trust me you'd freak out." He crossed his arms smirking.

"I don't think so, because I know you love me." I smiled and hugged him, ".......you would never flirt with a girl infront of me, and you don't have the guts to flirt with a guy other than me." I said smirking now.

He rolled his eyes, "I'll show you-"

I kissed him to shut him up and said, "I prefer you didn't, now cmon let's get to class."

I walked him to his class and quickly hugged him good bye. Then I made my way to my own class.

Life's going great. It's such a great turn around from what I had before.

I'm finally with Tommy. I made up for all the missed hours at my job, and I still hang with Tubbo all the time. I've grown a better bond with Lexi's girlfriend, Nelly. And things are great with Lexi as always. I know Tommy's mom and Dad really like me. And I feel like Tommy's brothers are starting to like me more......though I'm pretty sure they think me and Tommy 'did it' last night and are probably fuming about it. Some of my reoccurring dreams have gone completely away......though I've had new ones.

But either way, this really is a total upgrade.

1,105 words
Hey so I wanted to inform about an update schedule. I will now try my best to upload every day as I always do, but now around 4:00pm PST. I'm sorry the times I upload always differ but I do go to school and I know it's holiday break, but Suprise! I do infact have a social life. Anywhere, I'll let yall know if this changes. RavynBazin I hope you see this, since you asked :)
Anyways, thankyou for reading Bye Bye!