Chapter 150

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 9:56am
I'd been awake for a while. Tommy lay down hugging my torso asleep. He was yet to wake up. I was sitting up in bed thinking.

Today I had dinner with Gi- Genevieve and her husband. She said she's a newly we'd so it'll be intresting to see who she's married.

Going into this dinner there's one thing I'd love to avoid speaking of, but know I can't-

And that's the flower crown incident.

More importantly.....I'm so afraid to be vulnerable.

I don't want to tell her how I really felt about it- and I'd hate to try and here her explain herself.

I just don't feel like I can ever forgive her.

I mean- I may not know her side of the story, but how much could I have missed?

I'm just not so sure she's genuine anymore.

I'm afraid to let her in again....and be disappointed again.

"Babe?....You okay?" My Tommy asked.

I blinked a couple times to refocus and I looked down at him looking up at me, "Uh- yeah...I'm okay. Goodmorning Toms."

He yawned, "Goodmorning Boorista."

I frowned then asked, "So...we're going to my cousins place for dinner tonight....how do you uhm- feel on the subject?"

He giggled, "Real smooth babe."

I playfully rolled my eyes.

He sighed, "Uhm....it's cool I guess. I mean- I've only ever met Lexi who your related to and this is another person in your family. So if she's related to Lexi or anything like her at all, then I'm sure she'll be great!"

I awkwardly laughed, "Genevieve and Lexi are infact related. They uhm- use to be really close. Wait till I tell Lex, she'll freak out."

"Why will she freak?" He asked curious.

"They used to be best buddies..." I replied.

He nodded then asked,"What side of the family are Lexi and Genevieve from?"

"My mom's side...Genevieve is my mom's brother's daughter. And Lexi is my mom's sister. So, y'know." I answered.

He frowned, "Ranboo?"

"Mhmm?" I hummed.

He cleared his throat, "Uh- Do you miss any one from your family?- I- I mean I know you weren't too close. A- And that l- like they were homophobic and all, but surely there were more nice people like Lexi....no?"

I sighed and thought about it...

Do I miss any one from my family?

We're there any other nice people like Lexi?

Truth is....We'll I'll just tell him.

I told him, "Trusth is....I'm not entirely sure. I was kept secluded and seperated from my family because of my 'differences'. My parents viewed me as a mistake, and therefore decided to keep me away from family. But before my parents became aware of the so called 'differences', I was always with family. Mostly Genevieve, but I do remember a couple others. I just...don't like to try and remember."

He smiled, "That's okay babe. You don't have to push yourself to remember. I'm okay knowing what I know."

I smiled, "Thankyou, love."

"Mhmm." He hummed, "Now let's get up and shower, mkay?"

I nodded, "Kay."

We got up out of bed then went to get fresh clothes. Luckily dinner wasn't till 5, so we had time. And....I was gonna need quite a bit if that time.

We went to out bathroom and showered.

Time Skip ~ 10:11am

We finished showering and then got out and we got dressed. Once that was done, we went to the kitchen and Tommy started on breakfast.

"Ranboo?" He asked as he got put things to cook.

"Yes Toms?" I replied.

He turned the stove on and asked, "Where exactly are we going for dinner?"

"Uh- we're having it with Genevieve and her husband. Didn't I already tell you that, Tommy?" I awkwardly laughed.

He laughed, "Yeah, yeah- obviously. What I meant was, where are we having dinner. As in like- are we going to there house? Or are we going to some restaurant place? Or is it something completely else or different? Y'know?"

I nodded, "I see, well uhm-" I awkwardly laughed again, "Uh- I uhm- don't really know?"

He laughed and rolled his eyes, "Well Mr. I don't know. You better call Genevieve right now and find out. Mkay babe?"

I sighed and nodded, "Okay, let me go get my phone then."

Tommy winked and waved. I rolled my eyes and walked back to our bedroom.

I went over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I went intot he nightstand drawer and took put the piece of paper Genevieve had given me with her number. I entered it into my keypad and called the number. As it rang I thought...

This will be the first time I talk to Genevieve on my own since she tried apologizing after the flower crown incident. 

I was nervous....I remember saying some things after ahe tried apologizing.

They were hurtful and rude.

I was so nervous to be speaking to her on my own...and even more nervous for dinner.

"Hello!? Hello?!" Her voice grew louder and finally came through ztopping me in my thoughts.

"Oh!- Sorry, uhm- hi! It's me Ran...uh- boo." I said awkwardly.

She chuckeld, "Well hey Ranboo. What's up?- er, why did you call me right now? Have you called to cancel, hmm?"

I cleared my throat and replied,  "No. I've simply called to ask where dinner will be held."

She laughed, "Right, well I gave you my address, did I not?"

"N- No you did, I was just wondering if it was there at your house or uhm- at some restaurant or something? Y'know, had to be sure..." I answered.

She replied, "Well it's here at my house."

I nodded though she couldn't see, "Okie doke, no problem. We'll be ther at five."

I could practically hear her smileand teary eyes as she spoke, " Hmm- 'Okey doke', huh?"

I smiled too, "Uh...yeah."

She sniffled, "Okey doke, Ran....Later?"

"Yeah...Later." I said and she hung up.

I let a year fall and then I wiped it off my cheek.

"Babe!? You okay?!" Tommy yelled.

"Yeah why?!" I replied back to him.

His voice grew louder as he came closer, "I dunno....I got this wierd feeling you were crying or something-...." He walked in and saw another tear fall, "Old memories resurface, huh?"

I nodded and he came over and hugged me.

Old memories resurface....

1,074 words
Thanks for reading!
Later Gamers! <3
Sorry this was delayed :[