Chapter 30

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 1:56pm
We had just arrived at Ranboo's. We walked up the two flights of stairs, down the hall, and into his apartment. He led me to his room and we sat down on his bed together.

"I think we should talk now Ranboo." I said not making eye contact.

"Okay, but at least look at me when you speak.....please Toms?" He reached for my hand.

I intertwined our fingers, "Okay, but don't freak out once I'm finished."

"Okay, I'm listening....go ahead." He reassured me.

"I- it's hard to say.....,but I came out to my family." I was nervous....and scared.

"That's amazing Toms! I'm so happy for you!" He exclaimed hugging me.

"Yeah, and I-....." I started but just couldn't continue.

"It's okay Toms, you can tell me...whatever it is...I'll listen." He said smiling softly as he held my hand.

"I- I don't know how to say this......"

He squeezed my hand softly again, "Then can you try showing me or something?"

Well, maybe I could.....he might hate me forever though...........

I climbed onto his lap, facing him with one leg on either side of his thighs. I took off his sunglasses and moved them onto the nightstand. I grabbed his face softly with my hands and then brought him closer to my own face. He was bright red and so was I, his warm breath hit my face and my heart rate quickened.

I'm ready.

I pulled him closer to me and then connected my lips with his own soft pink ones. I kissed him deeper, but I didn't feel him do anything. I didn't know what he was thinking....and I was scared he hated what I'd just done. I pulled away.

"T- Toms, I- uh-" He began.

Then I interrupted him, "I'm sorry Ranboo, but I can't hide how I feel. I don't want to be your friend anymore. I want to be more. I want to be yours, and I want you to be mine....I'm s- sorry."

Tears quickly began to run down my face. He didn't say anything. He just stared at me in shock. I quickly got off his lap. I knew he hated me, he hated what I'd done....and he'd hate me forever......

I ran out of his bedroom and down the hall, sobbing. I was stopped when he grabbed my hand, "Tommy wait I-"

I interrupted him and yelled, "No! No! I'm sorry....I have to go!"

I didn't want to hear what he had to say, because I already knew it would be rejection....

I pulled away from him and ran towards the front door. He grabbed me once more and still, I didn't let him speak.

I didn't even let him get a word in as I yelled through my sobs, "I love you Ranboo! I've loved you for a while! It's not gonna change and it's not gonna go away! I'm sorry, but I don't want to hear it, I'll just leave."

I ran out the door and he was still following me. I ran down the stairs and yelled, "Stop following me Ranboo! Leave me alone!"

I was already down one flight of stairs and my vision was getting blurry from my tears. I slipped, and missed a step. Luckily....or perhaps unluckily, Ranboo had grabbed onto me and pulled me back onto him. He fell down the stairs with me ontop of him. He held me tightly, and I couldn't move away.

He layed there with me ontop of him.. he grabbed me by my wrist. Then he stood up, holding me bridal style. He carried me back up the stairs. As he did so, I squirmed and yelled at him, pleading for him to let me go.

"Stop!" He yelled clearly angry.

Fuck....I've messed everything up....

"I'm sorry for yelling,.....but I need a chance to speak too." He said putting me down.

I would've ran, but he held both my wrists in his hand now. It hurt quite a bit, but I didn't say anything, I had to let him speak, whether I wanted to hear this or not.

We were in the middle of the hallway, and he kissed me. Pulling me close to him with his one hand now around my waist. The other hand on the back of my head, holding me still. His soft lips met mine that were full of tears. When he pulled away he whispered to me, "I love you so much Tommy....."

I didn't know what to say, so I just kissed him again. We held it for quite a bit before pulling away. I was still crying and he was too.

"Why're you crying?" I asked him.

"Because the love of my life just told me he loved me too. And I finally kissed him...." his beautiful eyes blinked and released more tears. He then leaned his head against mine.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you speak.....I was afraid I'd get hurt...." I said sniffling.

"I'd never hurt you my love." He said kissing my forehead.

I blushed at what he'd said.

'My love'......

He picked me up again, this time my arms were around his neck and my legs were wrapped around his hips. He held me by my waist and thigh.

He took me back to his room and then layed me on his bed. He layed down beside me and I kissed him again. He didn't pull away, instead he kissed deeper, pulling me closer. Then we pulled away.

"I love you Toms......you make me so happy. Your my everything....." He said kissing my cheek while tears still fell from both our cheeks.

"I love you too Ranboo, more than you know. And now that your mine, I can be with you forever." I kissed him on his lips again.

When we pulled away he asked, "Toms, do you have to go back home?"

"No, I'll stay here with you." I replied.

"Good" He muttered.

Time Skip ~ 11:56pm

I was watching a movie, sitting on Ranboo's lap. I was leaning back against him, and he was hugging me from behind. Occasionally, kissing my neck or cheek.

"I love you Ranboo." I said looking up at him.

"I love you too Toms" He said, and then kissed me on my lips.

I loved when he kissed me, it made my heart flutter and my stomach whirl. He's everything to me too.

We pulled apart and he whispered in my ear, "It's late baby, you want to go back to my room to sleep?"

I blushed at the petname and nodded my head. He carried me to his bedroom and then he layed in bed with me.

"Do you like that petname Toms?" He whispered into my ear.

"What petname?" I asked giggling softly.

"Y'know which one baby..." he said as he kissed my neck.

I just nodded.

"Okay,...then I'll call you that more often." He said laughing.

"Alright, good night babe." I said turning to face him.

I saw him blush red and then reply, "Good night baby, I love you."

"I love you too" I replied, and then we both drifted off to sleep.

Neither of us had asked if I could stay over. We didn't care. His aunt would eventually figure it out, and when I came home to my family....I'd tell them all about Ranboo.

I just wanted to be with him right now. Only him. The love of my life who fortunately,........loved me back.

1,288 words.
You finally got it....confessions.
Merry Christmas Eve :)
I hope you liked it, I revised it like 3 times and I'm still not 100% positive with it.
Thankyou so much for reading my work up until now. This is my first ever public writing piece and I'm so grateful for all of you who read this and enjoy it. Chapter 30! I just can't believe it. Thankyou!