Chapter 112

Ranboo POV

Tuesday ~ 6:22pm
We'd just got home. I kissed his hand then let go. We got out of the car and walked up to the apartment.

Once we'd entered Tommy went straight to the bathroom. I waited for him in the living room.

He was taking a while, so I went to check on him. I went to the bathroom door and lightly knocked, "Baby?"

"Y- Yeah?!" He yelled throught the door.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

He opened the door, "Nothing."

He walked past me and into the living room. He sat down onto the couch and I sat closely beside him.

He took my hand and teared up, "I- I love you. You know that.....And I- I can't keep you from things that could benefit you and your future."

I squeezed his hand smiling, "Oh baby, your not keeping me from anything. I want my future to be you."

He took a shaky breath, "Your not getting this babe..."

I furrowed my brows confused, "Well what do you mean?"

He wiped his face with his other hand, "Ranboo I'm not gonna be the reason you don't take an offer."

I shook my head, "Its not up to you. It's my decision."

He teared up again, "Ranboo you have to go to one. They're opportunities that not everyone gets. And I'm not trying to push you away....I'd never. It's just that...I love you too much to hold you back."

I teared up now, "No Tommy....I don't care about the opportunities, and your not holding me back from anything. Just let me be with you...please."

"Babe, you can't do this to me. It's already hard, to push you towards this. Stop begging I can't handle it." He mumbled.

I brought up our holding hands, "I'm not losing this.....I won't lose you."

He shook his head, "Ranboo stop it......."

I tilted his face up to look at me, "No, I won't go. You can't make me. There is nothing you could do, that would make me go. I want you and only you....nothing else."

He took a deep breath, "Ranboo I don't think I'm gonna get accepted to any American schools....,so it might be best if we just-"

Tommy POV

"No! Shut the fuck up!" He cried.

I was shocked at what'd he'd said. He never curses.....,but I know he hated the idea of us being apart.

I wiped his tears away, "Oh babe, I'll always love you."

"What is this?! Shut up! Stop acting like we're never gonna see each other again and shit! Just stop! I need everything to just stop! I just want to be in high school with you forever! I wanna go to the same college! I want to propose and make you my fiance. I want to marry you and have a kid! That's the only future I care about!" He cried and yelled.

I began to tear up, Fuck, I can't give in...

I moved his hand off my face and stood up dropping his hand. Before he could see my tears falling and that this was hurting me, I ran to the bedroom.

He ran after me and I closed the door on his face. I locked it and he pushed against the door, "Tommy! Open the door now!"

I began to cry and tried to make it unnoticeable, "I- I'm just gonna get dressed real quickly, hold on a minute."

He hit the door again, "Tommy! I swear to God, I'll break this door down! Let me in! I just want to hold you!"

I sighed and unlocked it. I ran over to the bed and hid underneath the bed covers.

I can't let him see me cry.

I don't want him to know that I'm scared.

That I'm worried we won't make it.

I want the future he speaks of.....I always have.

But, how can I be so selfish as to take away his opportunity at a future even better then the one he dreams of?

And that's just it.......I can't.

As much as I'd love to be selfish and keep him all to myself....I won't.

I want him to always be happy. I want his future to be a great one. And maybe....just maybe......that bigger, better, brighter, future might not include me in it.

However this ends, I hope he takes one of the offers. Cause if he doesn't, I'll have to deal with extreme guilt on my conscience.

And I can't live with that....

He opened the door and walked over to stand right by the bed where I lay. The comforters over my head so he couldn't see me. He sighed, "What were you gonna say?"

I sniffled, "When?"

"You said, '-it might be best if we just-' and then I cut you off. So, what were you gonna say?" He asked as tears began to stain his pretty pink cheeks.

I sighed and sat up, "It might be better if we just give long distance a chance."

He sat down on the bed and sighed with relief. Then he muttered, "I seriously thought you were gonna try and break up with me."

I shook my head, "I don't have that in me."

He smiled while beginning to softly cry again, as he stared at me lovingly, "Good."

I sighed, "Talk more later?"

He nodded, "Now, can I hold you already?"

I smiled and lifted up the blankets for him to lay under them with me. He gladly did so, and embraced me right away. I did the same, hugging his torso tightly and he kissed my head, "Never leave me, okay?"

"Mhmm." I hummed and breathed in his scent, "I love you."

"I love you too." He whispered and began to run his fingers gently through my blonde fluffy hair.

It soothed me and calmed me down. I began to softly cry again and he let me. As I cried he wiped my face with his thumb and whispered comforting words to me.

"Don't worry baby...We're forever.....We'll never part....I love you." He whispered to me over and over.

It was soothing, yes......,but it was like he was trying to promise me something that he wasn't too sure of.

1,051 words
Thanks for reading!
Hope you liked the chapter, Bye! :>