Chapter 60

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 7:39pm
I left the vc and I was gonna go see Ranboo now. I felt like it's been so long. Call me clingy, I don't care.....I just want to be with him.

I turned off my PC and then got up. As I walked towards my bedroom door I heard someone climbing the tree outside my window. 

Tubbo!....wait...Tubbo?!..., he couldn't have gotten here that fast.....and since when was he coming over?....I wonder who it is.

I slowly walked over to my window, but before I got there he had already climbed through and now stood in my room.

Ugly black hair and dark brown eyes. Torn up clothes and one big smirk.

He snickered, "Long time no see Tommy."

I rolled my eyes, "Not long enough dickhead."

He scoffed, "Oh, finally grew a pair or what?"

I rolled my eyes, "Where's the rest of the gang, Dale?"

He crossed his arms, "They're on their way up."

As if on cue, Derrick and Kyle came through the window into my room.

Derrick smirked, "Should've read that note sooner. Or did your little boyfriend not give it to you?"

Kyle rolled his eyes, "Who cares. Let's go find this boyfriend."

"I'll go!" Dale raised his hand enthusiastically.

Kyle nodded, go ahead. I tried to stop him, but the other two held me back. Dale walked to my door, stuck his tongue out, and then walked out.

Surely, my mum and dad would see him before he reached Ranboo.

They let go of me and I didn't bother running to the door, they'd catch me anyways.

"So what do you want?" I asked, "What could I possibly give you?"

Kyle snickered, "Y'know why we used to have you hang with us Tommy?"

I crossed my arms, "Yeah, cause you three idiots couldn't pick up a grandma if you tried."

Derrick huffed, "Shut your face dumbass. We only let you hang with us, because you brought along chicks."

Kyle laughed, "....Mhmm, and the chicks haven't been around lately as usual. They seem to all be wanting American guys....and you've got yourself an American don't you?"

I clenched my fists, they just wanted Ranboo to hang out with them so girls could swarm them?....what the fuck kind of a reason is that?.......well there's no way that's happening.

"Yeah, and?" I asked.

He chuckled, "I think you understood Tommy......get the American to hang out with us until we get some chicks, then he's free to go...and you can tag along too if you'd like."

"You fucking prick, I never want to spend another second with you." I yelled.

Derrick smiled, "Well, we figured you wouldn't want to pass along the message, so Dales passing it on to your new boyfriend just incase."

"Mhmm, and once he's back we'll be on our way. Get back to us by Monday though, kay old friend?" Kyle smirked.

I was about to yell some vulgar things, but the door slammed open and Dale came in looking like he'd seen a ghost. He quickly locked the door.

"Let's go...." he said pulling on Kyle's arm.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What'd you do?"

"Nothing, but that stupid homo friend of yours is....I don't know......intimidating." Dale said glaring at me.