Chapter 134

Ranboo POV

Monday ~ 6:45am
My alarm went off and I turned it off. I yawned, it was time to wake up and go to school. It would be my go first day of real college. I had three classes for today and each was around an hour and 45 minutes. One at 8am, another right after that at 10am, and then one at 2pm. My schedule was a little odd, but I'd make it work.

I needed to get out of bed though....and my Tommy clung to my torso. I kissed his head of fluffy blonde hair, "Goodmorning baby."

He hummed, "Mmmm" and snuggled his head closer to me.

I sighed, "I need to get to school, and so do you."

Tommy had two classes today. One at 9am and another at 12pm. His classes were about the same time length.

"My first 9nes not till later....let me sleep." He complained.

I kissed his head again, "Alright, but let me go so I can shower."

He kissed my chest where his head lay and then moved off me. I got up and went to our restroom. Then I took a quick shower.

When I came out, Tommy was still asleep in bed. I really wanted to spend some time with him before I had to leave for school, but he was probably tired from last night- not that anything happened...

Anyways, I went to the closet to get ready for my first day. After that, I grabbed a small bag of my things and then went to the kitchen. I checked the time, "7:01am"

I quickly got some cereal and ate. I was hoping Tommy would come out of the room and come eat with me....,but ofcourse, he was still sleeping.

Once I'd finished eating I washed the dish and then dried it and put it away. I sat back down and checked the time again, "7:12am"

I began to tap my foot impatiently as I watched the hallway, waiting for Tommy to walk down.

.....A minute passed...no Tommy.

Another minute passed....no Tommy.

Then another minute...and still no Tommy.

5 more minutes....no Tommy.

10 more minutes....no Tommy.

I checked the time on my phone again, "7:30am"

This is ridiculous.

Would he not see me off to my first day?

I groaned and got up. I went back to our room and there he lay. I sat on the bed and gently shook him, "Toms?"

He groaned, "Hmm?"

"I'm gonna go now." I told him.

"Mkay." He yawned.

I scoffed, "Uhm- goodbye?"

"Bye." He mumbled then turned over to lay on his stomach.

I huffed, "Don't call me later to tell me you miss me!"

He didn't reply except for his quiet snore.

I crossed my arms, "Not even a kiss or hug?"

No reply.

"Fine then. I'm going now, so don't call me later with, 'You never said bye' and a bunch of lies." I said standing.

I rolled my eyes, "Goodbye love."

I put bus money for him onto the nightstand and then left out of the room. I left the house and then took the car and drove to school.

Time Skip ~ 7:34am