Chapter 158

Ranboo POV

Sunday ~ 2:48pm
I'd just got home. I got out of the car and popped the trunk open. Then I grabbed as much as I could of the groceries from out of the car.

Jeezus this stuff is heavy.

I carried it to the door. Then I unlocked the door with my free hand and walked in. I set down the groceries on the counter then went to get the rest of them.

As I finished up bringing in groceries, I locked the door and then locked the car. It honked signifying a lock. Then I set down the keys and went to put all the groceries away.

I miss Tommy. Life is so boring without him.

Time Skip ~ 3:55pm

Tommy POV

Thank god I almost got out off work in like five minutes! I was so fricking bored and I really wanted to see my Ranboo. Not to mention, I'd like to see if Ranboo got me everything I had asked for.

"Okay, I cleaned the toilet." Tony gagged, "Now what?"

Yeah. He was getting on my nerves....So I made him clean the restrooms!

"Well we'll be off in about five minutes, so for now I guess you can just stand around and wait." I shrugged then remembered, "Hey, wasn't Kaiya supposed to be here around 1pm?"

Tony nodded, "Yeah. But Bella called and said she was gonna start tomorrow cause her classes got changed or something. You'd of known if you didn't take that stupid long lunch break."

I rolled my eyes then simply nodded.

I leaned back onto the counter as I watched the clock. We had got quite a few customers today....but not that many. We are just a donut shop, so y'know.

Still, it was a nice day at work- Except for every moment that Tony talked to me. For the first day...It was alright.

If I'm completely honest. When Tony isn't violating me or crossing my boundaries, he's not that bad. I liked when we were friends and he didn't have a crush on me. It was cool to have someone to hang out with besides Ranboo I guess. And hanging out with him and Karla was cool before.

I guess sometimes....Hanging out with just Ranboo makes things, well...boring?

I dunno.

Maybe if Tony stops being wierd about the crush thing- We could all go on like....A double date?!

"Hey, you wanna go on a date?" I asked Tony.

"What!? Y- Yes! I'd love to! I knew you liked me! Oh Tommy this is gr-"

Perhaps I should've been more clear-

"A double date....you and Karla together with me and my fiance- Ranboo." I said rolling my eyes.

He sighed, "Oh...Sure I guess. I'll tell her. I mean- it still has 'date' in the name."

I laughed, "Not the same thing."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

A car pulled up and I popped up, "Ranboo!"

"You're like a dog." He laughed at me.

"Stay jealous." I giggled and ran out.

Ranboo got out of the car, "Hey Toms!"

I rushed him with a big hug, "Hi! I missed you!"

He hugged me and kissed my head, "I missed ya too."

I squeezed him tighter, "So!- I had an idea! And I know you love me....so you'll hear me out?!"

He groaned, "This sounds like I'm not gonna like it..."

"You....might not?- But! It could be fun and nothing would even happen, I promise." I bit my lip hopeful.

He sighed, "Anything for my fiance..." He caressed my face and kissed my nose, "Well go on. What is it love?"

"A double date?" I smiled up at him.

He smiled, "Oh, well why wouldn't I like that?- Ofcourse! So with who?"

"Okay...here's that part you're not gonna like." I gulped.

He played with my hair, "What's that?"

"With Karla and Tony?....." I answered and then awkwardly laughed.

He laughed, "You're funny baby."

I laughed, "I wasn't joking-"

He got serious and then let me go and ran into the donut shop.

Oh god-

I ran after him.

"Don't ever ask him on a date! And no- we will not be going on your little 'double date' just so you can see my fiance more." Ranboo said to Tony upset.

Tony smiled, "That's fine. As long as you know it wasn't me who asked- It was your fiance. Well it's a shame- but I'm off work! Later you two!"

He walked out and off towards his car then drove away, leaving.

Ranboo seemed to be processing.

I laced our fingers, "You okay?"

"I got you all the things you wanted from the market meanwhile you were here asking Tony out on a date- Oh sorry, I meant double date." He sighed.

I grabbed his arm, "Its not like that Ranboo, you know it isn't."

"Do I?" He laughed, "Cause I don't even know anymore." 

I pulled on his arm, "Babe! Let's not fight. Lets talk about it, yeah?"

"I'm not fighting you Tommy. I'm not even raising my voice....just speaking." He said.

"Let's do this at home, hm?" I sighed.

"Whatever you want, right?" He smiled and walked out.

"Babe-" The door closed and I groaned, "Ughhhh! I can't."

I turned off all the lights then closed up. I locked the back door then left and locked the front door behind me.

I walked over to the passengers seat and got in. Usually I would hold Ranboo's hand or he would rest a hand on my thigh sometimes while he drove. Either way- we were always being affectionate.

He layed his hand out for me and looked at me. I sighed into a smile and held his hand. Then he pulled out of the parking lot and drove us home.

As we came to a red stop light, he gently kissed my hand and whispered, "Love you."

"Love you too." I blushed lightly.

He smiled and then kept driving as the light turned green. 

The rest of the drive was silent and actually- in a way, surprisingly nice.

I'm glad we've matured out of the yelling and dumb games we did while fighting. Now we handle it way clamer and don't pretend like we don't want the others affection or love.

Though ofcourse we have our fights and disagreements I hope this doesn't go very far once we get home.

1,069 words
Thanks for reading this early update.
See you next time :]