Chapter 64

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 1:50pm
We'd taken the bus to get to the pier, and we'd just got off. Ranboo laced our fingers together and pulled me along with him. We walked along the sidewalk as cars drove by and people walked by. Even though it seemed like there was a lot of people, it was quiet and peaceful. It was pretty cold though, and I was starting to feel it.

I snuggled close to Ranboo as we walked, "Mmmm...Your so warm." 

He laughed and put an arm around me, "You cold baby?"

I nodded and he said, "We'll be there in a bit."

Time Skip ~ 1:57pm

We came to a stop infront of a restaurant and he said, "This is it. C'mon."

He pulled me along with him into the restaurant and we sat down at a booth next to each other. He hugged me close and he whispered, "This time, I hope the waiter will know we're a couple."

I laughed softly, "Well, judging on how close we are, I think they will."

A lady walked up to our table and asked, "What can I get you guys to drink?"

"Can I have a coke?" I asked.

"Ofcourse, and what will you have?" She looked at Ranboo.

"Just a water please." He replied.

"Mhmm, now do you know what you'll be eating or should I give you two some time?" She asked.

We ordered our food and then she said, "Ofcourse, I'll be back with those drinks and your food should come out later."

"She seems normal." I told him.

"Yep." He said pulling me close to his chest.

"Ranboo, why're you being so clingy?" I asked him.

He sighed, "Well, because I-.....I saw Derrick at the plaza yesterday...a-"

"What'd he do?" I asked turning around to face him.

He shook his head, "Nothing......it was wierd. He was nice and he walked with me. Then he started opening up to me. And he asked if we could hang after everything was over.....and I wasn't sure what to say, so I said maybe.........,but I just feel like I'm lying to you by not telling you. And, I don't want you to think I'm going behind your back to hang out with him or anyo-"

I cupped his face in my hand, "Oh babe, I know you'd never go behind my back, lie, or cheat on me. Don't worry about it, I can sorta understand.....all of there parent guardians are screwed up....and they have things a little tough...Still, what they do isn't right.......a- and I'd appreciate it if you didn't go hang out with a bully...please?"

He nodded and smiled, "I won't.....thanks for understanding. I love you Tommy."

I smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back. When we pulled away he frowned and asked, "Tommy....why have you been so hesitant to say I love you? And...why do you avoid saying it back?"

I thought it wasn't real. I thought I wasn't avoiding it or stuttering it out....,but why am I?........I do love him, so whats wrong?

I just stared up at him because I didn't know why. Then he grabbed my hand, "Did I do something wrong?.....b- because thats also part of why I've been so clingy...."

It's never your fault Ranboo....

"No.....I- I don't know why..." I frowned looking away from him.

I heard him take a deep breath then he whispered, "Tommy.....a- are you falling out of l- love w- with me?"

My heart broke....., "I could never Ranboo."